Thread: Free SEO tools to choose the best keywords

Free SEO tools to choose the best keywords

The basic idea to use these free tools is that they enter one or two key words that we know are related to our subject or business. And then we throw combination tools that people actually find or find more often in order to adapt our content or our way of writing about it and get more visitors. The following are some SEO tools that can be used for selecting best keywords :
    • Adwords Keywords - This tool is Google and keywords used to give approximate of the input that we give. It shows the number of local and global searches per month, also the trend and Adwords is so competitive.
    • Wordtracker - Generates up to 100 queries related to the words entered.
    • Good Keywords - Software that uses data from the keyword tool Google Adwords. Is free, quick download and is very useful for creating databases of our keywords and perform queries. To do this we must first download in CSV format from the first tool and import. We can work offline.

Re: Free SEO tools to choose the best keywords

• Google Insights - Lets you compare search volumes and specify type of search (images, news or products), date, country and city (subregion). It is a much more complete if we want to position for a specific area, also shows the growth trend of the searches.
    • Keyword Playground - This tool yields few relevant results with more traffic for your keywords. Api uses the Wordtracker tool that you should be knowing, required to complete a captcha and allows us to embed the search box on our blog. Although the result is displayed on the page of the tool.
    • Keyword Discovery. The only free tool shows you the top 100 related keywords from different search engines like Google, MSN, Yahoo and others. To see more results you have to pay subscription but with the first 100 results we can work quietly.
    • Google Trends - This excellent tool helps you to choose between two words or phrases which has more traffic by telling you in which countries and time ranges. Ideal to choose the keyword more efficient once you already have some in mind.
    • SEOmoz - This site shows you the top 10 most popular searches across the Internet, their sources are Flickr, Delicious, Yahoo, Google, Ebay, AOL and others. You can choose the top ten of any date and also shows you the tops of each of the sources.
    • KGen - It is a Firefox extension that lets you see statistics which are the key words better placed on a page. You can use both to evaluate the SEO of your own pages as your competition and so change your strategy.
    • Phrase generator . generates word combination, for example if you put nouns in the first box and adjectives Word list 1 in the second, it makes all possible combination to use on your website. This step is one of the last and you from typing too much.

How to put random items of all kinds in WordPress blog?

Thanks for sharing such nice information. Till now, I had used adwords but from now onward, I will try rest of SEO tools. I am having some doubts regarding my WordPress blog. I want to place some random items of all kinds in my WordPress blog. Since, this thread was related to SEO tools, I thought to post here my doubt instead of making new thread. I hope that this is not against your rules. Please help me by providing some information about it.

Re: How to put random items of all kinds in WordPress blog?

A very common to want to switch banners or ads like Adsense and other systems. Also you might want to display a random image, load a script, flash or any other item to suit your needs. The purpose of random elements is to give more variety to your blog if you feel that you lack dynamism or add some extra functionality. For this purpose I would like to recommend you to use the plugin that is called Random / Rotating Ads V2. That can be useful for you.

Re: How to put random items of all kinds in WordPress blog?

I am having some doubts regarding my WordPress blog. I want to place some random items of all kinds in my WordPress blog.
    The answer is very simple, with a plugin. But there are many plugins for banners and other images, but now I'm going to recommend a plugin that can handle multiple elements: Adsense, banners, images, text, Flash, videos, etc. For example you can try different advertising systems, display random images in your header, random Youtube videos, etc. You have many possibilities and accepting scripts and Flash. Furthermore, not only can easily put in the sidebar with a widget they can put these random elements in any part of the template with the respective tag. The plugin is called Random / Rotating Ads V2 . The first thing we do is create a group of items, once created the group can easily select the widgets section or if we insert it into the template, this will do it with PHP code that we provide there. The code looks like:
    PHP Code:
    <? Php if (function_exists ('dfrads')) {echo dfrads ('111111');}>
    I recommend the plugin, serves many purposes and is well worked.