Thread: my site traffic is dropping out and pagerank is also increasing

my site traffic is dropping out and pagerank is also increasing

It is a most frequently asked question on the web that how can I increase traffic to my site. But the answer does not seems to be really simple. In my case where are things going wrong I do not understand. My site traffic has felled greatly and even my pagerank is decreasing. A major difficulty here lies in the areas of work and I need to choose the most suitable option without spending money and wasting more time. I am looking for some methods which can help me to gain my reputation back and earn more that that. What you prefer if your sites performs drops drastically and you are also loosing your page rank on the same. What are the most frequent measure I must carry on now. Thanks.

Re: my site traffic is dropping out and pagerank is also increasing

According to me the key to the success for that is a better marketing work and keep on improving as per changing standards. If you have chosen all the rules the way it has made then you might not face such issue. It is common that due to some changes in Google's policy you might face changes in your sites traffic. This can be positive and negative both for you. As a beginning you can start working with submitting your sites link to other website. This is a virtual promotion of your site to the search engine. It is known that up to 84% of targeted traffic to the site is exactly given by the search engines. Check your site whether you had not crossed any policy limits of Google.

Achieving good rankings in the lists of search engines is a serious work. Remember that when you start working with search engines then you enter into competition with thousands of other website owners. But your advantage here will be the ranking which will put your site on top of them. For this you will need to work hard, keep on learning new techniques and on the same hand keep on improving your sites design. To achieve the desired results you need to learn the meta-tags and special software applications, such as WebPosition. They will guide you for your site status.

Try out some seo tools that can give your information on your status. It happens when there is some kind of changes in Google's policies. Or the mistake can be from your side also. You might not be following proper optimization policies to gain better traffic on your website. Try to learn up seo techniques before implementing them. I begin advertising with a newsletter. At a particular time you will need to pay for the ads but in the case of a newsletter you just need to build up customer relationship and that will save your time from those fees.

When your site reaches to an level where it started attracting visitors then you must participate in more ad campaign. Go for a big web directory and submit your site there. Pay if it is a chargeable site. It can give you more importance on the web then any other site can give. I had listed my site on AOL. It is a very big site with millions of customers. A another choice for this is advertising with yahoo. There is a very small number of sites, placing ads for free and really provide a decent result. This can help the search engines to understand your ratings.

For the current situation first better look what is the causing the issue. Then add more better content and go for Link Exchange. If you have developed lots of good and quality content then you can easily convince the other site owners to refer your site and exchange links. It is a better way to promote your site where there are more visitors. This help you to stabilize your traffic and later on you can stop using this. The other way is participating in ad programs. You can pay Google to publish your most highly rated content ads. If you want to earn money on the web go to your own mailing list and set a newsletter for them.