Thread: How To Stop The Working Of Java Updates In Computer

How To Stop The Working Of Java Updates In Computer

I have been making the use of the Dell computer system and also along with it I have got all the application being installed in it. I make use of all the application that is present in the system and also it is that I have been making the use of Java applications also in it. I make use of the control Panel and also it is that I also make the use of the tab for the disabling of the various files. I just wanted to get the information that how can I disable the java updates that is present in the system or that which will be used by my system. The main problem now is that it is disappearing from the system and I cannot stop the java update notification. Please tell me that what can be done by me for this and the proper solution for this.

re: How To Stop The Working Of Java Updates In Computer

For the disabling of the Java updates you can wither just make the use of the control panel that is simple and very easy to make use of. When you are installing the files of the java it is being displayed in the control panel in the format of the sun micro system. The main thing is that you can just uninstall the java up loader and then it is that you can just remove all the other files that are being related to the java applications.

It is that you can just follow the below given steps that are given below and will be helping you out for the disabling of the files that are being related to java:
    • At the start you have to go to the options of the Windows and then you have to press the keys and see that whether it is working out well or not.
    • For the pressing of the key you have to make use of the key of the R, that is you can just make use of the windows button and along with it you can just make use of Windows key + the key of R.
    • The key R is pressed so that you can just get the details of the Run button that is being used for finding several of the files.
    • You can then just type the msconfig option.
    • Then you have to select the Start-up tab.
    • After that you can just uncheck the option of the jusched.

After that you have to reboot you r system and then se that whether it is working out well or not

And if the above steps are not working then it is that you can just follow the steps that are given below and the it is that you can just get the view that the working of the phone is perfectly done when I follow the below given set-up files and also the steps:
    • First you have to go to the option of the control panel and then you have to get to the option of the Java.After that you can just click on to the updates and then see that whether the working of the pone is the best when you are just updating the files.
    • After that you can just click on to the Apply ok and then you can just ignore the warning out.
    • After that you can just remove the checkmark in joshed.
    • After that you can just click on to the apply and then click on to the OK button and then you can just restart the system.

See that the above steps will definitely work out for you.