Thread: Google Ban site due to internal linking

Google Ban site due to internal linking

I was banned by Google. Below is the description what I did: I added more than 15dynamic links for each and every one of my pages. These links to internal pages, all in the similar section of my site (directory). The complete section has been banned (the traffic decreased by 96%!). These 24 links are haphazardly chosen from 180, so dissimilar from one page to another, however a whole set of 180 sites. I have these links at the foot of 15,000 pages of mine. These links have been recognized from day to day - I believe that caused the trouble. I was banned to 15 January. My query is what do I know? Should I get free of those links as soon as possible? Do you have knowledge with Google ban caused by the mass (internal) which is connected? Should I wait?

Re: Google Ban site due to internal linking

I have gone through your post and now the issues are your site is live or not. If your site is live then you just need to remove the spam link which you have mention in your post. At what time you type your URL you can’t observe your site it’s so several red color caution which means that just remove your Google web master coding as well as generate new coding as well as put it and moreover follow your malware caution which is in your web master tool. I am not certain its right way it’s just my judgment.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have the traffic data from Google Analytics. My internal tracking demonstrates the similar and I make out my sites does not come into view for keywords for which they were on the first place. I believe I will remove the links. What shock me is if it took two months to get the ban it may take other two months to get free of it? Each and every one site are from the similar domain (internal links in the sense of the statement that they point to the similar domain). Interlinking help us in reality much in the earlier period, I believe this time it presently was too much of them. The pages are live; no malware, no red colored warning messages.

As per my knowledge Google does not like internal linking, in any way. I have more than a few clients for Search engine optimization (SEO), and I learned this the hard means - like you. I will recommend you to remove those links as well as take on by means of your link building procedure. It may take a long time however you will eventually get each and every one your traffic back once more! Google in reality likes websites to be simple to find the way. I believe the dynamic linking was a large red flag. I had certainly deleted the dynamic footer, furthermore offer it some time.

Did you do the things that google do not like such as outside Search engine optimization (SEO) (back linking)? If you did clear Search engine optimization (SEO) keep silence, you will not desire your life to be analyzed and get a worse penalty. Do you believe there are things that you did, as a search engine will not like? If so then remove them. Let´s say I am a Google robot as well as crawl your site. At the moment I visit to it and get links A, B, C, follow them furthermore keep crawling. After that I come back to visit your site plus A,B,C links does not survive, but X,Y,Z. After that I do it for the second time and once more. 'Why does it alter so much? I should not belief somewhat changing every time (just normal blog updates I should).' In any case I would think removing you from any good Google positions (similar to sandbox).