Thread: How to improve website Pagerank

How to improve website Pagerank

I am having a shopping website and my site age is two year. And currently I am having a page rank one. I do not have a lot idea of search engine optimization but while reading on Internet about it I come that know that if you have high page rank then the possibility that your site will be shown in the search results. So I would like to know the various techniques or methods which I can incorporate to increase my site page ranking. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: How to improve website Pagerank

Get High Page Rank links from dissimilar websites. Keep away from leaking your Page Rank by linking to websites which have less Page Rank. If you have to link make use of a no follow characteristic. Exception of course if you do swap links with somebody. Page Rank is similar to water in your container. If a link is positioning to your site, you will gain Page Rank. You put in water in your Page Rank. If you link to a site you give your Page Rank as a result you give away your water in your Page Rank. The further links pointing to your website, the high Page rank you add. At what time your water in your bucket is in excess of flowing you will be requiring a much superior bucket. In other words at what time you have adequate backlinks than your Page Rank will increase. As well it is the pages of the websites which will gain page rank not the genuine website.

To increase you site page ranking you can try the following suggestion: You need to generate useful information that user want so that if anyone visit on your site for certain information he should get the appropriate information on that topic. You can also do one more think publish your website to everyone with whom you are doing business. Make sure that your site address is listed everywhere that your address/ phone book.

One more important thing you can do to increase your site page ranking is you can have a back links from other website which have high page ranking. This will help you to increase you page ranking easily. But remember it is not so simple to have a back links from high rank site. Keep in mind that linking to some high rank site will improve your page rank more than linking to many low page rank site. You can also have your site in different languages. This can also help to some extent to Rank your site.