Thread: Google Cache not updating

Google Cache not updating

I am having one issue regarding which i need your help. I am running a website whose pages are getting updated for Google Cache every week but now the pages are not getting any update in Google Cache. I am not having any idea about same issue so i am unable to solve it. If you are can then let me know the reaso9n behind same and possible solution also. Thank you.

Re: Google Cache not updating

This might be the problem from the Google's end which is causing this kind of issue. It might be possible that the Google is updating their algorithm due to which its taking long time to update the pages. Its the server issue you don't have to worry about it. Google will automatically fix the same issue which you are looking for. All you can do is to wait for this issue to fix automatically.

Each time the ' Googlebot 'passes through a website, it is stored on Google servers, as a back-up, a sort of picture or snapshot of the website, with all its contents at that time. Thus, when we get the results at Google, we also have the option to take a look at the 'cache' of web pages that are offered.

Thus, we have the opportunity to:
    • View the contents of a website a few days ago
    • Access to pages that no longer exist,
    • Obtain information from sites that now require key but at the time was not necessary,
    • Faster access to certain websites (obtain information from Google's servers, not the web site server),

It might be possible that Google bot is not coming to your site and that us why unable to update the Copy of the page on Google Server.

For most users, it is useless! They do not know in fact that it exists or how to access them. However this may be useful in different scenarios:

• for a visitor: a page is unavailable or not found (error 404). If Google has indexed this page, you can view it by calling its cached version.
    • for a webmaster: The cached version is what GoogleBot got when he came to the index. This allows for example to see how old the document (assuming that this page is updated frequently), it also helps in the case of redirects to see which page Googlebot saw.
    • evidence: if you found a site that plagiarized but withdrew his page, you can optionally use the Google cache to prove it (even if the value of this evidence is relative.