Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-01-2011

Is it worth using Google Analytics

Hi all i just wanted to know how useful is it using google Analytics. I am completely new to the world of search engine and search engine optimization. What are the benefits of using google analytics , Also it would be better if you can tell me how secure the google analytics data is and how can i use Google Analytics to generate or increase my website revenue.
Old 26-01-2011

Re: Is it worth using Google Analytics

I am fanatical about Web Analytics and affection I have for Google Analytics (GA). And for being very frequent questioning of clients and even friends as their main features in GA, I decided to mention here 10 good reasons to use Google Analytics . You may still disagree, but I must have heard that SEO is a prerequisite for the success of web portals (with rare exceptions). Well, I would say that SEO is not without Web Analytics hence measurability is also a prerequisite for the success of web projects. Oh, and I quote only 10 to get boring, as it would to mention 100 + easy.
Old 26-01-2011

No product or service is quality assured to be much less expensive and has threatened its credibility because it was free. I have nothing against WebTrends or Omniture (and between the two, I'll Omniture), but I would argue that Google Analytics can be used by the majority of online businesses. And if your company is starting now (there's still time, run!) The dive time in the area of Web Analytics, why not get free of charge, with the GA?
Old 26-01-2011

You will not lose more than a few minutes in the following steps: create an account, tell your website to get the tracking code (GATC, Google Analytics Tracking Code) and install the GATC on all pages of your site. If you use a CMS like Joomla or WordPress , it will be even easier! Finally, save the exception of having a portal to thousands of static pages, you will not have problems with the implementation of Google Analytics.
Old 26-01-2011

In each Google Analytics login, you can enter up to 25 accounts and each account for about 50 sites (profiles). If you got confused on that part, I cover a post about it! You can provide or receive access to view data from multiple sites or profiles of specific data. Thus, it becomes even easier to provide data for any specific sector of the company, such as Business, Marketing , etc.. It is vital to have an organization in the structure of accounts, profiles and sites that your company / agency have / monitors.
Old 26-01-2011

Imagine being able to configure a report that provides only the most relevant information for a particular department ... well, this is easy with the GA using a custom report or Advanced Segment. The basic difference between them is that the customized report, you can enter very specific metrics and dimensions for any purpose, as an Advanced Segment would have all kinds of standard reports, but applied to the areas and conditions specified in the settings of the segmentation. Yeah, I know that this item deserves a topic just for him too
Old 26-01-2011

It's very easy for you to monitor the performance of your campaigns across multiple channels / media, from email marketing to Twitter, using Google Analytics. You simply enter the link parameters that will make the GA group the visits according to each campaign in order to tonar analysis more quickly and accurately. If you already have some experience with Google Analytics will not feel any difficulty in using the famous "utm"! You know you're getting now: take it easy (a), one thing at a time, studying GA more than 10 hours per day is bad. Consider the option of taking a course.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,