Thread: No PageRank information available for my Website

No PageRank information available for my Website

Last week my PageRank was zero when i checked my PageRank today it was saying No PageRank information available. What is going on I write this post since last few days (since installation of a CMS is Wordpress), the PR of the other various links already present before the facility became unavailable. In fact, the PR of my bar has been shaded Googlebar is says "No PageRank information available" even before she was white and showed 0 (NDD not very old) on links like / or partners.html / gallery / index. HTML In addition, all URLs from my phpBB forum have their PR grayed except that of the index ...

Do you know or what problem may be?

Re: No PageRank information available for my Website

As far as i know it has nothing to do with a problem of cache toolbar (style, by refreshing the page 2 or 3 times, it comes back). I am not "quite" a beginner. I do see a bunch of pages rather side with gray toolbar. I make some submissions in directories at the moment, well I always see the categories with gray toolbar so that pages are properly indexed.

If you know the PageRank from the toolbar in most cases it means very little, because the Data is always months old. Perhaps that will be another update the data were made and your site will soon get a displayed 3. The Toolbar shows a value so that a data center by Google will pick up. Google has many data centers, but it can May appear in some data centers have the old value or the Moment nothing is available. Since one can only wait until all Center back in actuals. As long as there differences in Dataset is, can each time you visit a page on something else displayed in the toolbar.

Sometimes, even when the pages are in Google's index indicated no PageRank without a problem. The pages are ranked in the normal search results, yet the gray toolbar. This was the case on our side 'optimization: top positions' long been the case and is currently observed on our side 'Sitemap'. Google exports the internal PageRank value is not calculated for all pages in the toolbar display. A guess is that pages that are invoked only rarely are affected. One problem, but it is not, and often solves the problem with time alone.

Another possibility is that a penalty exists. In this case, an entire domain, subdomain or directory affected. The sides then fall either completely out of the Google index, or at least not among the top results found. The information in Google toolbar pagerank of 3 or 4 updates times a year. You do not have to do anything but wait. Hope i have helped you.