Thread: Solid question regarding SEO Work

Solid question regarding SEO Work

We should not charge for goals (only did it once, even profitable), because the work is also done and results are achieved, but the work is done. We invest hours of work. But I know there are colleagues and agencies that charge for goals, which are often associated with direct sales. what are your opinions in this matter what do you think...

Re: Solid question regarding SEO Work

Depends on the consultant. In our case (and forgive me focus on just us) there are two ways to work in charging by the hour: 35 $ or 350 for consulting per hour, where the SEO works internal and external SEO, for which we need to work both on the link building and web architecture, the hourly rate is 35 $ an hour. However, if we meet with you to give advice on the website, seeing your site and making decisions at the time. Its reasonable

With respect to the SEM the truth is that we ignore. When we make any SEM campaign usually cost from 450 €, budget that defines campaign is optimized, the creatives are created, defined, clean and adjust the keywords along with a study report within two weeks of the situation. The reports often include tips on how to continue the campaign, so that the client can learn to establish costs, risks and see how an SEM campaign.

I do not agree. Moreover, every time I look for things to buy land click on sponsored results for the following question: if someone announces something is because you are trying to sell and organic results is quite likely to be taken over by random vertical business listings, interspersed real companies that do SEO. It depends on where you are. Doing SEO for other browsers in Spain is to catch a little business. Valid at the end of the day, but that is proportionally very small compared to what we would come from Google. Also, if you do good things for Google, even normally take a position in other search engines.