Thread: How fast does Google crawl and index pages

How fast does Google crawl and index pages

I am a website owner recently got it developed and now i want to know how fast will my website index since its almost two days and none of my content is being indexed yet. So How fast does Google crawl and index pages i am not aware about it so please let me know. Also how can i get it indexed fast so that my website appears in the search results.

Re: How fast does Google crawl and index pages

If you are not familiar with how some people unable to get their web sites quickly sent to Google. I bet you've heard from many people that can take days, weeks or even months to get indexed by Google. I would advice not to hurry because google will take around few minutes to few weeks to index and crawl your website. It all depends on the google algorithm.

You will probably happen to receive some emails (often pure spam) offering you the opportunity to get your site indexed and then the inclusion of the same in the Google index within 24-48 hours. Such an offer meets the desire of every webmaster in the world because it does not have a site hosted on Google means giving up a huge visibility and often see their business stagnant, limited or even unproductive.

You will probably happen to receive some emails (often pure spam) offering you the opportunity to get your site indexed and then the inclusion of the same in the Google index within 24-48 hours. Such an offer meets the desire of every webmaster in the world because it does not have a site hosted on Google means giving up a huge visibility and often see their business stagnant, limited or even unproductive.
    The appearance of such advertisements puts ordinary people in a position to ask whether it really is possible and suggests that they are facing or clever con artists do not actually able to deliver on the promises fattei or mastered the art techniques optimization (seo marketing) have some kind of advanced formulas top secret.

In reality things are quite simple as to be indexed by Google in less than 48 hours is an all in all quite simple and within reach of every webmaster.

Try using the Google submission form, or a web page through which Google calls to enter the url of the domains are not yet known and present in its database and announced that once the form will be completed and submitted, the website indicated will be included in Google's index in an average time of about 6 weeks. Beyond the fact that six weeks are a very short period of time, what we like to say here is: Never use this form of inclusion.