Thread: When I send any messages my live mail hangs

When I send any messages my live mail hangs

I am recently making use of the Windows 7 Home Premium as a operating system on my Dell Inspiron system. As by some means Hotmail is unable to open in Internet Explorer 8 it is telling that there is a certificate fault, I installed Live Mail. When I start to type a message, the application reports an bug as well as .I am making use of the Norton 360 for anti-virus etc in addition to run Windows Update each day. So please tell me a number of solutions so that I am able to solve my issue.

Re: When I send any messages my live mail hangs

Regarding this issue I want to know that certificate bug take place at what time there is a matter along with a certificate or a web server's make use of the certificate. A website's certificates identify the web server as well as it allows Internet Explorer to set up a secure connection along with the site. Internets Explorer is able to help keep your detail more safe by warning you concerning certificate bugs. If you come across a certificate bug at a website you have to visit previous to with no errors, it is likely the website is not configured correctly. You have to attempt retyping the address you are making use of.

It is as well likely that the website's certificate has ended as well as the holder or operator needs to create contact along with the certification capability to renew the certificate to take on utilizing it. This is a website regarding matter, as well as cannot be precise in Internet Explorer. If you are getting bugs on a website you have visit efficiently, you have to make contact with the website to report about the issue.

A website's certificate provides acknowledgment of the web server. If the certificate has a fault, it might make sure that your link has been cut off or that the web server is not tell the truth its individuality. If you are totally positive of the uniqueness of the website, you will be familiar with that your connection has not been cooperation, as well as you are grateful for the danger, you are able to choose to go to the website. Though, we advise that you pay no concentration to a certificate caution.

You have to attempt to disable the Norton 360 Firewall; trouble still enduring while I type an email Live Mail collides. As well as also disable the Norton 360 Antivirus. You have to go for the log in into Hotmail. After the Enter, the screen blinks 15 times as the website effort to load, later than a message in the top of the internet Explorer 8 screen come into view which status that so as to protect your computer.