Thread: How can I use Google analytics effectively

How can I use Google analytics effectively

Actually regarding this issue I am really tense. I do not know much more regarding the search engine optimization and the Google analytics. So is there anybody here who tells me this that how am I able to make use of the Google analytics effectively? It will be more helpful for me if you explain this in detail. Thanks in advance. And please try post the solution for this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: How can I use Google analytics effectively

Here you just focus on to the four parts which I am going to explain you over here and regarding this I am sure that you will get the benefit for this.
    1. Do your amounts of visit enlarge or reduce week for week?
    2. From where your traffic come? Take a look in "All traffic sources"
    3. Optimize on the bounce rate. Look on to planting pages - and find out which haves the uppermost bounce rate. Optimize these pages.
    4. And in last just set up a goal and in that you just decide that what your users need to do? And also determine that create this a goal and look at the conversion rate for this goal, both in total and segmented.

The previous post is the right but through this also you will be able to get better idea. Actually in this you have to Identify Website Goal Values & Win!
    1. Allocate campaign codes & path offsite converting goals (micro-conversions).
    2. Exclusively track online micro-conversions in offline systems.
    3. Obtain the current "faith based" number from Finance.
    4. Make use of "relative goal values."
    5. Use 40 rs as the goal value for all the outcomes.

Put in your analytics code in the header of every page which are recently you encompass. If you are running server side pages then you have unlike code and for easy html pages you have a dissimilar one. This will help you stay any eye on your web stats for how and from where visitors are getting your site. The trend and all texture are simply great. So just go for that and after that just inform us over here.

Although we are not able to provide additional information on adding the tracking code for systems management of specific content, you should be able to run Google Analytics on your website provided that you can edit the HTML source code . We invite you to consult the documentation for your system and add the tracking code to all files of model you use. We generally recommend adding the tracking code immediately before the closing </ body> closing, but you can also insert into the head section immediately before the closing </ head> closing if your management system content does not allow you to modify this section. Note that it is possible that some software does not support our advanced reporting features, including e-commerce tracking because these features require that you make changes and additions greater level of HTML. See our articles about e-commerce, tracking subdomains and other advanced features to determine if your content management system allows changes required for the features that interest you.