Thread: The Information about Google analytics and Blogspot

The Information about Google analytics and Blogspot

hello,
    I am new in internet world and i want to know about Google Analytic and Blog spot.how it works.how to install them. what are the advantages of Google Analytic and Blog spot.how i can use it for my work and other purposes.what are its advantages and disadvantages.how Google Analytic and Blog spot differ from each other. which one will be better option for me.which one is faster and simple to use.

Re: The Information about Google analytics and Blogspot

Google Analytic is free of cost.It doesn't provide information on reports llike Site meter or Stat Counter.So if you want to share your traffic details with another person,he should be using Google Analytic account and you have to add him at Google Analytic account.You may also want to show your website page-views, your friend list,how long they spend time on your page location of your visitor. Webmaster, Marketer and Executive are the reporting views that Google Analytic provides.

Blog spot is a blog publishing service that provides facility for private or multi-user blogs with entries. It was created in Pyra Labs, which was introduced by Google in 2003. Blog spot allowed users to publish blogs on other hosts, via FTP. All such blogs had (or still have) to be moved to Google's own servers, with domains.Blog spot is actually one of many platforms that you can use to blog or type entries in much like an online journal. Blog spot, Xanga, Livejournal, Webs, Webnode, Wix, and Wordpress are all different websites that allow you to create a blog.Anyone can start to a blog and write about anything they want. you can get some financial benefits by putting paid advertisements in your blog spaces such as adsense, etc.

Google Analytic allows you to watch out for your web traffic through a very important metric: top exit pages.In this metric in sync with bounce rate and time on site,of great use as it allows you to measure of changes on your webpages. we can fully use the pages with high exit rates to try to keep your visitors for a longer period or help them in conversion. Google Analytic and AdSense are joined so you can keep track with AdSense campaigns using data in Google Analytic.