Thread: Is the Google Adwords traffic Estimator incorrect

Is the Google Adwords traffic Estimator incorrect

We started a new campaign right before the weekend moreover based on traffic forecasts, which sets the maximum rates in temperatures between 25 and 50 cents, according to the estimator show ads on the first page, the position 8.0 or less. But at what time we went today to make out the ads that become visible on the third or fourth page are not displayed at all. The everyday financial plan is good, two times the evaluator whispered that we should go, and have put in place to make out in major English speaking countries. So it's not a difficulty of not having the right Internet Service Provider.I wonder if the estimation is very mistaken.Any thoughts.

Re: Is the Google Adwords traffic Estimator incorrect

One thing to keep in mind the guidance in a lot of countries is that everybody is a single competitive market - furthermore the traffic is predict to give an approximation of all of them. So even though the average is done precisely the same, the results seen in each nation will make you believe that it is not. I hope that at least I have cleared some of your issue. If not, then, well, I'll try once more.

I found it tremendously inaccurate, especially at what time doing local (national) campaigns. On the way to take benefit of Google I have to acknowledge that their estimates are frequently much lower than real, if you follow their planned budget each day, nothing be supposed to go wrong. If you need any further help please let me know.

In the early period of Ad words Traffic Estimator has been much more correct, even though there were a number of complaints at the moment. On the other hand, at what time improved, it was so incorrect that a lot of advertisers, including for myself stopped making use of it. The most precise way to judge the traffic and cost per click is a authenticity for an ad and see the results. The only trouble with this method is the waiting period before Ad Words statistics are available.

For a campaign which began yesterday {by a limited contribute to run the campaigns of contents}, prediction of traffic is anticipated around 1,800 clicks per day. I locate the budget high enough to allow that 4,000 click per day. After about 16 hours I had 12 clicks. Unless statistics are about 15 hours late, I would say yes, the estimate is too late. Only the United States are not directed at other countries. Even I have also noticed those Google Adwords traffic estimators are incorrect at many occasions. However if you need the accurate traffic on your website you can contact your service provider that is where you have hosted you site and I think that they will give appropriate traffic count. I have seen that the adword traffic estimator only shows 6500 and when I inquire about this from my provider he states that the traffic for that month is approximately 12300.