Thread: Nokia C7: not able to access internet

Nokia C7: not able to access internet

Recently bought Nokia C7 mobile, which is very much, impressed me with the features also with its looks. The mobile I sometimes used for internet access by connect it with my windows vista compatible Compaq laptop. But from last two days I am facing a problem in both my mobile and along with the connectivity with the laptop. Whenever I tried to connect my mobile with the laptop for internet access, it not detect by my laptop sometimes, though sometimes it detect but that I am not able to connect the internet via mobile, after click on connect button the machine freezes with connection prompt window and the mobile restarts itself. What should be the problem is there anyone having any suggestion for me to overcome from the problem.

Re: Nokia C7: not able to access internet

According to me regarding the not reorganization problem I would like to recommend you to reload the mobile launching application program, for that remove the existing one and then reinstall the launcher application again in your machine. There might be any issue with that application program. I hope by this you will surely able to overcome from the problem. Along with this also recommend you to try another way to connect your mobile with the laptop, for that plug the cable into your laptop, and wait till the automatic hardware detection notification will not shown to your laptop screen. Now from the start menu click to connect to option, this will open the network connection window, from there locate the mobile device. Double click on it, and put proper information’s regarding this, I hope by this way you will be able to connect your mobile with the machine.

According to me there is launcher program in your machine installed while you first time plugged your mobile to your laptop. So I think the application might be omitted or corrupted. To ensure that one, enter in to program and feature and look or the application, those are named with Nokia, make sure that they are listed and working properly. Remove that one from your machine and then again connect your mobile with your laptop, wait till the windows will confirm you that the mobile hardware is detected and respective driver for this hardware are installed properly. After then try to connect the internet. I hope by this the reconization and connectivity problem will be solved.

Facing similar issue with my newly purchased Nokia 5233 mobile phone, the problem is that whenever I tried to plug the mobile with my machine for transferring or to access internet, the machine simply flashes that the USB device is not recognized, I tried more than five times to plug the mobile with computer, but every time same message is flashes in my screen. I also tried to connect with the help of Nokia PC suit, same problem happens also there. Is there any hardware or any software problem with my mobile? What should I do now? Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

According to the connectivity problem, I recommend to check into the device manager, open the window and looking for the USB mass storage driver, whether this is works fine or not. If this listed with any error mark, then without go for any other trick simply go for update the firmware version, right click on it, and this will collect the information about the update firmware version, click on update button, after that it will update the version in a very simple way. If still the problem arrives, then there is only one solution for this, download the latest mobile OS update file and install into your mobile. I found that the problem might be sometimes occurred for the mobile firmware application, so if this happens then by this it will be resolved.