Thread: Turbo doesnt work on GPRS / UMTS

Turbo doesnt work on GPRS / UMTS

Friends, I have installed the Opera 10 browser in my computer. I attempted to turbo modus into it. If I sure that with the WLAN then it works fine but when I use that with the cellular connection then it just shows me the message that says "Opera Turbo is currently not available. It was not possible to establish a connection." My phone is not having any problem with that and it is working fine. Can you tell me that what the problem with this is? Is it the problem with my phone or with the Opera itself? I need quick replies on this. So if you anything to share on this then please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Turbo doesnt work on GPRS / UMTS

I am not able to understand that what is the accurate trouble is in you case but I would wish to examine the issue for you. We are not conscious of some ISPs blocking the service for Opera Turbo but intermediary proxies or translucent. They are recognized to interfere through the Opera Turbo statement. We encompass functionality which is managing that but since Opera Turbo is a quite fresh feature then there are a group of dissimilar exploit cases as well as setups which we have not been capable to test yet. So, you can possibly ensure if you contain some proxies configured? Some information concerning the ISP setup would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to tell you that the Turbo will not work with the t-mobile surfsticks as well. There is neither any proxies configured for this. There is only a default setup and we have to stick with that. It will be really great if they can resolve the issue for this. It gives the slowest connection with the help of GPRS via stick that I use many times. If turbo is working then it will be really great help for us.

We have recognized a pair of troubles through proxies, particularly caching the proxies that we attempted to work around. The solutions are obtainable in the recently released beta edition for the Opera 10.10. Because of a few mix-ups it is not talk about within changelogs but the code is inside there. There is certainly a important danger that the exacting matter you guys are facing is not resolve by these modifications but if you would wish to undertake I would suggest you to do the instllation of the browser once again and see if that can help you or not.