Thread: How can I do encrypted video calling on PC

How can I do encrypted video calling on PC

what I seek is actually in the title. I know it is Skype. I am looking for but something that builds a direct connection between 2 PCs without the 3rd person "involved" there. The whole is to be encrypted, pictures and sound provide text is OK, too. is actually quite simple, but are there any? If you guys have any information regarding this then please help me in order to get fix this. And I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: How can I do encrypted video calling on PC

Skype is rumored that the government has the opportunity interception of despite encryption. Nevertheless, it is encrypted skype and theoretically should be clean as long as both PCs are also relatively safe. I appreciate the risk that one of the two PC's is an even higher infection than someone listening on the secure server. So whatever information I know regarding this I have just put it over here and I hope this will help you. A completely secure connection I cannot tell, but one probably. Others know even more.

I think the probability that someone is just your line is listening quite low (I'm assuming that you are not a religious extremist). I once found on Google spontaneously at the time of searching regarding this. But can be heard after all always. If you click on the wanted list at the top then brings all anymore. ven if you now it just any other third parties, that there COULD listen in, Skype makes no one and certainly not easy.

whatever information you guys have given over here for that I just want to thank you guys. I am thanking you guys just because I am also looking for the same information but whatever information you guys have given over here it is known by me previously. Actually from this I am not able to get that I mean encrypted video calling. So I just request other if you guys well known to this then please share your information over here I hope this will help others and me too.