Thread: What is being uploaded in torrent

What is being uploaded in torrent

Hi dear friends. Actually recently I have started one file to download from the torrent site but at the time of downloading this file I have noticed that some things also uploaded from my computer I am not able to get this that what exactly is uploading from my pc. So regarding this I have visited many of the forums site but unable to get proper solution. So if you have any suggestion regarding this then please help me.

Re: What is being uploaded in torrent

If you have downloaded a file, so they will upload this for the other user and you can either delete from the list or they continue to be available for other users. This is the principle of p2p. You download the file directly from other users so the file downloads. This torrent is in network-only uploaded the file you download them on, the network is different from programs.

Ya I agree with the post which is provided by the previous user actually this is so when you are sharing file then the file that you download will, in return for others available for download. How the system works However, it is important that you download (probably illegal), because that you offer then, as I said (and probably illegal) for download, and can be expensive because through this many of the viruses can affect your PC.

So I would leave the whole file sharing this stuff precisely because of this "upload". The problem is you can never be sure whether the file that you download, including upload, 'legal'. eg music, if you are downloading is not yet quite as bad. But the fact that they so again you upload, the green types are very fast at the door So regarding this whatever I know regarding this I have just explain that over her and I hope this will help you.