Thread: Bookmark Tool Bar Moved

Bookmark Tool Bar Moved

Hi all, I am having the opera as well as Firefox both on my computer. But I mostly use Opera to browse the internet because of its fast accessing and better performance. My problem is that the bookmark tool bar for my opera is shifted to down. As it was below the menu bar earlier and now it comes below the address bar. I do not like this change anymore. I need the toolbar to go its default position as it was there as earlier. But I don’t know that how can I do that. Can you please tell me that how this can be done? Thank you for your reply in advance.

Re: Bookmark Tool Bar Moved

Hey, it is very easy to do that. You just have to follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to do that without any issue. I have tried this on my own computer and I know that this is going to help you. So here are the steps by which you will be able to do that.
    1. First of all, go to Menu > Appearance > Toolbars.
    2. Now click the checkbox for Show hidden toolbars while customizing.
    3. Click on the old Personal bar and after that choose assignment dissimilar than Off.
    4. Finally turn off the Bookmarks bar.

If you need that the Bookmarks bar to be visible at the former position of the delicate bar then you just have to go through the steps given below.
    1. Press Shift + F12 and this will open the Appearance dialog.
    2. Now go to the Toolbars.
    3. Click on "Show hidden toolbars while customizing".
    4. You will see Bookmarks bar above the Address bar. Mark that and you will see a yellow outline.
    5. Now click on the "Placement" and choose "Top" inside.
    6. Mark the fresh Bookmarks bar situated below Address Bar as well as select "Placement Off".
    7. Click on OK.

The Bookmarks bar at the moment will be shown in former position of the delicate bar.

This is only for the user config. The old skins may not be working with the new versions and that is the reason that it is shifted down. My suggestion to you is to do the fresh install of that once again and see if that can solve the problem for you. I was also having somewhat similar kind of problem and installing the opera again solves the problem for me. I hope that this will do the same for you. There are more chances that doing so will solve the issue for you. Good Luck!!!