Thread: Opera: Z1-Glass skin

Opera: Z1-Glass skin

I really do not know what can be the issue with the Opera 11 that I am having here. I know it is buggy but I did really not know that it will be not compatible with the SKINS as well. I tried to install the skins for this web browser and I thought of placing the Z1-Glass skin on the browser. I have seen that it is not appearing to me in the manner as it should be. I have noticed that the frame is just appearing too bluish to me. Where can be the issue? Is there something wrong with the Skin or is it like that there is some issue with the Opera itself. Please try to come with the whole suggestion and the reason for the issue. I have seen that this skin was working fine with the older version of Opera. Please let me know if you all can try to adjust the color.

Re: Opera: Z1-Glass skin

What is the operating system that you are having on your system. I really think that you are having Windows Vista in your case. So if you want to have this working for you then let me tell you that you will be required to have the Windows Aero. If you are not having this then please make sure that you have this done for you at first. By default this is present in Windows Vista or Windows 7 and if you have Windows Aero then this will really work for you. In Windows XP you are not going to see this transparency working for you.

I do not think that you should go now and see if you can have Windows Vista or Windows 7 installed for you. For getting the Skin to work in a proper manner I think that you will be required to go in the Color Schemes of the Opera and then enter the Appearance option that is there in Menu of Opera. By going there you will be able to make the changes in the color so that the BLUE color can be made a little bit lighter. If you want you can change it to gray as well. In addition to this if you change it Olive then you can see the Green color there.

I do not think that you will be able to follow the suggestions that have been made above. You will be required to have the Windows Aero part that was mentioned in the second post. Make the installation of the same and let me tell you without this you will not be able to have the color changed. I have Windows XP SP 3 on the system and I was also able to make the change once I installed the Windows Aero in my system. I am sure that you must have like the contribution that I have made in here. Also you can see for more themes as well.

It seems that you are having some of the add-ons or some plug-ins that are causing you the issue for the color. I would like you uninstall all the add-ons or say that you just get the add-ons disabled and then after this I am pretty sure that you will be able to have the necessary amount of the color minimized with the suggestions made here. If that does not work then I would like you to see if you can just have the reinstallation of the Opera and the Z1-Glass skin.

If you just want to have something on the suggestion then let me tell you that you can have the transformation pack in the picture here. Just do one thing try to install the Windows Vista Transformation pack and if you want to have a more safe option then you can try to install Windows 7 Transformation pack. I think that installing any one from the above two will really allow you to get the Z1-Glass skin to appear as it is required to appear. You can get the Transformation Pack from the internet. Just Google it and then get it installed.