Thread: Opera History Navigation Mode not working

Opera History Navigation Mode not working

I have the issue with the Opera 11. I have seen that the History Navigation Mode is really not working in the manner as it was working in the earlier version. I have seen that when I was using the Opera 10.63 the pages use to get open in the manner that it was last visited. IN Opera 11 although I have seen that the pages in History are getting loaded but they have the some of the content added. Can you all please help me with the same? I really want to have the older feature working in my case and not this feature for me. Hope that you will come up with some really working solutions.

Re: Opera History Navigation Mode not working

In Opera 10.63 I guess that the value of the History Navigation Mode was set to 3 and hence you were getting the older pages that you were having in your cache. If you want to have the same functionality in your Opera 11 then you can have this working for you as well. All you will be required to do is enter opera:config in the address bar and then you will be required to enter the term History. Once you are done with this then you will be required to see for the History Navigation Mode that you will find below User Prefs. After this you will be required to modify the value from 1 to 3.

The thing is that when you must have installed Opera 11 in your case then all the settings must have got changed. After this if you will try to see for the same things in the Browser then the term that has been discussed above must have got the value 1 and it means that Opera will decide from where it has to pick up the page. If the Web Page that is in the History has a lot of scripts then Opera will try to restore the page from the server and if it is not having more scripts then it will draw the thins from the Cache. 1 means Automatic Mode.

With setting the value of the History Navigation Mode to 3 i.e. Fast Mode let me tell you that you will have the page loaded from the Data Cache but at the same time you will really not have the pages loaded in the proper manner. I think that you will be required to make a refresh and that will fetch you the contents in the proper manner. Indirectly it is doing the same thing that option 1 was doing. So I think that the default thing that Opera was having is really good to stick with. I think that I have made the suggestions in a pretty nice way.

I do not really like to work with the Opera 11 and hence I would really like you to see if you can just have the unistallation of the Opera 11 and then have the installation of the standard version of Opera i.e. Opera 10.63 or something like that. Just see if you can really find the suggestions worthy. In addition to this I have also seen that for Opera there is an update available called Opera 11.01. So; if anyone is having any issue with the Opera Browser then one can really go with the installation of the same here. Just do this and let me know if that was able to fix the issues that you are having with Opera 11.