Thread: Looking for best SEO Plugins for Chrome

Looking for best SEO Plugins for Chrome

Google Chrome is a very nice browser. It offers a better plugin support for site optimization in comparison to other web browsers. One of the main problems of the different browser on the network and speed. I found that this web browser works very quickly. There are many features attributed to the increasing popularity of this new web browser. And there are many different SEO plugins. The thing here which I noticed in this is that there is a less hectic of installing those addons. While in firefox you have to remove and restart the browser. Many times my work is lost. I had also noticed that the seo plugins do not slow down the web browser.

Re: Looking for best SEO Plugins for Chrome

There is a lightweight version of SeoQuake. It is called as SeoQuake Lite. This contains only basic functions. With the help of this plugin you can get a display of Google PageRank. Along with this yulaos get Alexa rank of pages which might also interest you. This plugin is similar to SearchStatus browser for FireFox but works well in Chrome. Recently I had used Chrome SEO. This plugin is one of my favorites. Chrome SEO has a good functional: competition analysis, keyword analysis, an analysis of inbound links, Google PageRank and other interesting aspects to SEO. More than 100,000 webmasters and SEO experts use plug-in Chrome SEO. It is a widely popular plugin for chrome. The list of options provided in this is very rich.

Try SEO Site Tools. It is a nice tool. This tools gives you references from social networking sites. It offers you the numbering of the results shown on Google Yahoo, Bing, Google. So you get the the exact value of your site results. If you Google Analytics then you can also use this with it. And on the same hand it offers other statistical data system. This plugin can display page elements such as metatags, H1 tags and strong, text links, nofollow attribute and other information. One of the famous tool is Alexa Toolbar. It is a simple and easy plug-in. It shows Google Pagerank and Alexa rank for any page. If you click on the button plugin, you can see the schedule of attendance of any site according to Alexa and other useful information.

I had last time tried META SEO inspector. It is actually recommended for webmasters ho want to quickly evaluate the relevance of meta tags, page text, the degree of optimization and compliance with Google. This plugin also displays a message if a meta tag is missing. If you want a analyzing tool then for that you can use SEO & Website Analysis. This plugin allows you to work with more than 50 parameters. This displays the number of pages indexed in Google and Yahoo, keyword analysis, content of the file robots.txt, Whois information and other useful points. This plugin is completely free. You can even create reports in PDF.

Better use WebRank SEO. If you are using Google chrome then this plugin allows you to find options such as Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank, Compete Rank, Quantcast Rank, pages in the index and the number of external links to various search engines. This plugin is great not only for SEO analysis, but also to analyze the site and competition in general. You can study competitors sites with one click. Is a function of reduction options and the ability to share them in social services. There are no limitations for such tools. It is simple tool to check positions of several sites on the desired search criteria in different countries. So here you get area wise information on the same.

I have a blog and recently I had started using chrome. For that I found IPageRank. The best part of this plugin is that it shows how much PR will be transferred to your site through a direct link dofollow on any page. It also displays information on the total number of internal and external links on the page, as well as how many of them do not have the attribute nofollow. Plugin can make a request for PR to different servers Google, which allows you to display this option for a longer time. For some professional work you can use SEO Professional Toolbar. History parameters and external links is stored in the database, so you can study the development of a site.