Thread: Bandwidth choked while streaming video

Bandwidth choked while streaming video

I just want to know what the experience of the users is after having the broadband plans in Mumbai. I have seen that when I try to stream some of the online videos it just gets hanged. I really think that there is some issue with the Internet connection that I am having here. I am the one having the 256 kbps plan from MTNL but have seen a lot of issue with this. I have seen that when on YouTube I try to stream some of the videos it cannot stream the video after the 52 seconds or say 1 minute. If the video is short I have seen that it gets completed but some of the videos get struck at the 34th second. Has anyone else experience the same. I have just taken the plan from MTNL and hence I want to have the issue cleared. I have really not experienced any issue with the connection. Everything else is working fine but with the YouTube video I have seen the issue. I have Opera 11 as the browser and have not used the internet well. I really want to have the suggestions in this matter.

Re: Bandwidth choked while streaming video

First of all let me know if you are having the issue with the videos that are there on the YouTube. I am saying this as I have also come across the issue before and this issue was really because of something wrong that you must have done in the Firewall settings. ON the quick note see if you can get this checked. Just get the Firewall disabled and then after this see if the YouTube videos gets buffered beyond the 1 minute limit that you are having with your system. Make a check on this and let me get informed. Waiting for your post.

If you are feeling that you are having the issue with the Internet connection then it will be really nice if you can just have a complaint done on the Phone and see if you can get the issue solved. I am using the MTNL connection and I think that it is the most common issue that new users of MTNL get to see. I am of the opinion that they actually want to make some sort of settings for the connection of yours. Please see that you can have the complaint done and I am sure that you will have the solution in your case and that too at the earliest. Please let me know if you were able to get the things done in the right manner.

It seems that you will be required to have the Router configured and that will for sure solve the issue that you are having there. Just do the things in the following manner. Open up the Browser and then in the address bar type 192.168.1.1. After this you will be required to hit the ENTER key. You will see the home page of the router. Just hold up the configuration that you were provided with. Follow the instructions that comes to your screen and then after that see for the username and the password there. After this choose the proper LAN connection for you. I am sure that you will have the issue solved after making the necessary changes there. Let me know if what I have said is correct.

For the quick response and the quick service and for the stable things if you are looking then I really think that you will be required to choose some other ISP. I really think that MTNL or any government ISP will really not be able to have the issue solved in this manner. IN addition to this I also want to make the suggestion that it will be beneficial if you can see if the issue that you are having is because of the Browser. Sometimes it may not be the Internet Connection but it can be the Web Browser itself. Try for some other browser and see if you can have the online videos streamed.

Opera 11 was the browser that you had mentioned right. If that is the case really then let me tell you that I have seen a lot of case and I have seen that Opera 11 is a buggy one. So it will be better if you can just have this uninstalled and for that please have the uninstallation done from the Control Panel and after that just run the CCleaner and Registry Cleaner so that you can just avoid the conflict of the files that you might get because of the older files. I would really like you to go with the clean installation. Hope that you will really like the suggestions that I have made here for you. After that you will be required to get the standard version of Opera i.e. Opera 10.63 installed for you. Try to play the video files in this and see if it can get streamed.