Thread: Does Google Keyword Tool is accurate

Does Google Keyword Tool is accurate

I was visiting some site and I found that Google Keyword tool can help me to work more on keywords. But this can really give me the most accurate result. It is a wonderful tool but I had not used this before. I enjoyed the design and the effort taken to make the tool. Some say this gives a global support which can be local or specific country only, is that correct anything. How to manipulate the keywords from this tool and get the most appropriate answers from this. It is not a free tool and I am ready to invest some amount for my site optimization. Will this tool is really helpful for my site to gain a better amount of traffic everyday.

Re: Does Google Keyword Tool is accurate

The Keyword Tool Google is a simple and powerful tool. It can help you a lot for working on pre SEO strategy. That means you can determine before on what keywords to work on before making content for the site. With it and a little time for analysis it is possible to determine which are the most powerful words on our website. This words have high traffic and if you provide a better content on that then you can also increase your site traffic. It mostly accurate and result provide from it works most of the time. For that you just need to go on related site and then just enter the URL of your website. After that you can get more useful keywords on our site. Once you know these words just pay attention to them and look for better traffic.

I h ad already tested the Beta version of this tool long time before. This is really a nice tool to get a keywords which can let you have a high traffic. There is some basic change in the interface of the tool. You also get better option to perform the filtering. You can also use the advanced features in this like selecting locations by country and language. When you look on the keywords properly you will find that the result is based on all keyword ideas and then ideas that contain my search terms. The results shows them very similar keywords related to what you had search. It is a very interesting tool and it has ability to see the trends of each word in a new window with Google insights tool. You can also connect directly with our adwords account.

It is right that keyword tools by Google is a great tool for enhancing business on the web. There are some ways by which you can improve your website traffic. I had used this tool before and the results by this is very effective. First you get topics which are highly searching. When using the tool you can find all kinds of topics based on various categories. So you can just have a look on the popularity of the items you see and decide to choose the most popular. You can also improve the current problems of your website which is not generating many hits. The only thing which is much helpful here is that you get highly searched keywords from Internet and you can also keep a track of that daily.

The best benefit of this tool is that you can simply write on that content which people are really searching for. The problem of many bloggers or websites is that they do not know what issues may be popular. Google tool solves this problem easily. So it is worth subscribing for this software. It also helps you to increase the number of visitors to your website. Because you are going to write on the most popular topics and as per your site rank and weightage you get heavy response from the users. It is also necessary that you must write a good content on that. Just by targeting keywords will not give you much help. This will improve your AdSense earnings to an great extent by giving a greater number of visits to popular topics.

It is on you to decide what you want. Of the two available tools by Google the best one is the keyword tool. This tool is available in your AdWords account and has many features. First is flexible search. By this you can search for any combinations of keywords, website, url or category. The result can help you to make a better content building. Then comes filter results. You can filter by keyword or type of keyword matching. So this help you to search keywords as per the categories. You save your time form searching unnecessary keywords.