Thread: Can someone tell me more about Google Cache

Can someone tell me more about Google Cache

I had heard of a function by Google. According to this function Google stores and indexes all web pages on the internet. But I do not know more about the same. I had a blog and it is not found in cache. How this works and what are the benefit of this. I tried reading certain blogs on the same, but they just shows that is an copy of your webpage on Google. Does removing the page from cache will effect my site traffic. What if the users visits only cache page of a Website then does that is also being counted to the site traffic. I do not thing so this will work. First of what is benefit of this and what are the benefits of getting site on Google cache. It looks like a just a copy of a website is stored on the Google and nothing else.

Re: Can someone tell me more about Google Cache

Google bots index millions of pages daily. For that index them spiders which are also called as Googlebot scans the web. Every time one of these robots visiting a page, and recovers new data. The same is then stored on Google's servers. This version of the web page saved on the internet is called as the cached version. It is because sometime you stop your site or it is temporarily not available then you can simply click the cache button and see the site content. It is also possible to use a special operator in the query syntax. For that you must use the cache:URL where URL is the URL of the document you are looking for the cached version.

It is right that caching sometimes gives surprising results. You should know for example that the cached version obtained from the Google Toolbar is not always the same as that obtained by clicking on the cache in a search results page. This is due to additional code in parameter and indicated only on the results page. The bots scan your system update your content and then again visit back after sometime to get new content. Cache lets your visitors access the site content in case of site down or if site is not able to access by them. In this way they can have your content even when your site is not functioning properly.

Google uses some types of GoogleBot. The cached version of a document may be different depending on the type of robot has indexed. The date of the last indexed version is indicated. It is generally 1 to 3 days. After going through various sites I found that there is also different type of cache. It mostly applies only to pages that are part of the news websites selected by Google. In such case, the cached version contains only the text portion identified by Google as the article index. It is just a simple process. The exact way to understand is that Google keeps a copy of the webpages pages you have indexed in the search, in an internal cache which is also available for search engine users.

There is tool by which you can work with Google Cache. This tool is called as Cool Cache. It is a simple tool to check a web address and to learn which pages are saved to the Google cache . This cache is a kind of photo or copy of the webpage which is taken at a regular interval of time. particular time. Try the use the cool cache tool. This will help you to what exact date is these copies are saved and what is the time when changes are made. The tool automatically takes care of checking a URL and all URLs internal part of it, following them all one by one. This tool helps you to learn by example how Google is behaving in reading a web site.

For any Google search result appears on the bottom several links in a light green color. One is the link to the cache. You can remove the site from the cache but it is very risky. There will no effect to your site it is in the cache. Google does not show the cache of a particular page. In fact, I had experienced that my friends say that there is a page in the cache while I had removed the same a long time before. This is also confusing even if you are accessing it from two different computers at the same time. At some palce you can see a large number of case and in some not.