Thread: Need help to understand the risk in seo

Need help to understand the risk in seo

Just after beginning a few months before, my seo practices has quiet matured. I am quiet aware that on what fundamentals can a site get position on search result. But still this does not looks enough. There are some constant changes which I cannot see at all and that only be achieved by getting information on day to day practices. This is my part time job. So I am not able to give a full dedication on this. I want to know that what more comes under this topic to make my knowledge more advance. How I can make my website appear better placed on Google. What are the techniques for this. Everyday new tricks are developed as per Google's working gain importance on the search engine.

Re: http://forums.techarena.in/technology-internet/1388550.htm

SEO is a very board topic now. It is now important for all sites which are on internet. There are techniques and tricks to improve your website position in search engines in general way. Many of the new websites forget the real purpose of their working. The bad news for those who apply fake techniques at an expense by using any third party support the site does not survive on the search engine. Do not rely on fake techniques follow the most fair and legal practice that you need to follow. Read Google polices as much as you can to understand how this things work in actual. Like for example when you write comments in an article in a forum and if you add links to them and hope that you might be having more links to your site and this will upload your website score in search engines, simply forget that it will not work.

Remember that the higher quality of website, the more likely someone will link you. This plays a vital role to get your site on a higher rank. Google thinks that your site is liked by someone and believes that your website is worth. This is actually a mystery of PageRank. Therefore, the best strategy is to provide much useful content to users as per the searched is based on. Target those mostly which users are looking for on the internet. Today nothing beats a good CMS. You must keep on adding, organizing and updating new content on the website so that more and more users can come and visit your site. For this you can use Drupal. It is a good choice.

Always external links work. Links to other web sites are also useful for normal users. So do not be afraid to link to others when it adds value to your content. This does not means that our traffic will be redirected to others. But the user on your site will get more benefited from your content. You can get benefit out of this opportunity by providing better article links on your page. But never, put external links in the site unless it is needed or not and do not put advertising link if you have Google Adsense. This goes against policies prescribed by Google.

Content building is a better choice to keep a value of your website on the Internet. Provides RSS Feeds for reaching users. With each site you add content to your site you will gain publicity and links. You do not have to do anything. This comes with drupal and other cms system. Be open forums and enable the comments of the users. This increases the user interactivity on your website. The comments provided for free a lot of information and text. Under any circumstances do not follow anti seo practices. Once your site is banned you will never come up back in Google.

Other than SEO sites design is also important. All HTML tags are there when you install Drupal have a purpose and / or meaning. This helps both users and search engines. t appears that half of the web sites they love to change text for images, which makes the pages less accessible. Do not re-size the text or copy and paste. Keep a same format for lifetime. Continuous changes leads to the issue of accessibility. Try to use as much text as you can. Do not use flash and images on your sites. They are not easily indexed on Google. Google gives more value to text you had posted on your website.