Thread: Is it ok if the site pagerank is zero for long time

Is it ok if the site pagerank is zero for long time

Is it better if my site pagerank remains zero for a long time. There is a reason behind that. I had purchased some domains. I updates them for sometime and then due to some work I went outstation. Now those domains were not updated for long time. There were only a limited amount of content I had left. Later coming back I found that the pagerank has not increased and some of them even lost their identification in Google SERP. Now will this effect my sites future if I start working on this. If yes then how. Also how can I work more to improve my page rank if this criteria is important for my site to get highlighted on Google. I do not understand the basic concept. On one site content is a long term job. It is not possible to put 100 articles in one day and get them indexed on Google within small time. So for the time being I have to be with the PageRank thing.

Re: Is it ok if the site pagerank is zero for long time

In my case there was a worst scenario. My Pagerank has dropped from 3 to 0 in the blink of an eye. This was not digestible. After this happened I realized the importance of ranking on Google. I read a lot about it and talked to people who understand this. After getting many explanations I found that there is something you must do to improve the page rank. And that thing is to update your content slowly and let Google bots scan your site. Do not force your site by various techniques to get on the top search result page. This is a bad practice. This is done by inducing a large amount of content at a single time, or just by spamming. Let Google decide about your site and in particular interval of time. Just keep posting good articles on your website.

PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a website is online. Google likes those sites which are linked by big sites. It thinks that the sites has some really nice content which are liked by others. This takes as a vote to the site. The more votes a page has, the more site is be considered important by Google. Moreover, the importance of the page also determines the weight of your content. In this way, Google calculates the importance of a page with all the votes you receive, taking into account the importance of each page that casts the vote. Be slow and steady to get a good page rank and once you gain importance then you go for various optimization techniques.

There are numerous techniques that can help you to improve your web ranking. PageRank is Google's proprietary edge technology that lets you assign the importance of the site on the Internet on other sites. The PageRank is calculated by the links the site receives. A site can have a high PR and have a few hundred visits a month. The calculation of PR for the sites are done in few months. So you do not need to worry that 0 will be your lifetime rank. Just keep following Google's policy and keep updating better content. Your site's ranking will get improved slowly and nicely you will gain importance on the internet. It is difficult to get the calculation behind Pagerank. There are ready made tools that show you this.

You can generate external links by providing a better amount of content which is needed by other websites. First is making rich content keywords. Second I am going to provide you some tips that can help you to get a better page rank. For that you must have a clean code for your site. That is Google much able to identify your site in better way and validate your webpage. n fact the code does not help tidy up directly to the Page Rank, but it greatly improves the positioning of the pages, I mean it's a way to maximize our page rank. As the links on pages with Page Rank less than or equal to 3 / 10 only have to increase the Page Rank. Anyone with a Page Rank greater than or equal to 4 / 10 will make you consume a lot in google. Index your site in DMOZ.

For some reason without a better page rank you can come on top of Google's search result. A page with a low rank can appear on the top of Google for having a keyword in your url or title. But then the words we put in a title are limited, his stuff is that they are the words in the body of the page that appear in good positions, those are the ones that count, which are updated, and those that are lot. There are several tools to check the PageRank of a website. The recommended solution for Google is to use the Google Toolbar . Keep an eye on your page rank. Build up better links and generate a good quality content. This will led your site appear on the top of Google SERP.