Thread: After connecting BSNL BROADBAND download Speed Drops‎

After connecting BSNL BROADBAND download Speed Drops‎

Recently I am using Acer aspire laptop, which is running on windows 7 OS. Usually I have to attach my machine along with internet and also through the some of the general home entertainment reason, and also I like to watch movies and also playing HD game. I certified through the BSNL broadband association, the machine and the internet connection was functioning very well, but from last four days, it incessantly making a number of difficulties on internet link. And the difficulty is occurring only while I attempted to download any file trough the internet. The speed of the download bandwidth is constantly getting very slow or sometime it drops very badly, where as the browsing speed is ok, only the download speed is dropping. Is it for the internet connection or any other matter in wherever? What are other ways to speed up my internet speed when I am going for download?

Re: After connecting BSNL BROADBAND download Speed Drops‎

I believe the difficulty is for the internet connection, might the bandwidth, which is in fact locate in your internet connection, for that the difficulty, is happening. So for that, I would like to propose you to make sure the internet connection that you are utilizing. When you are downloading any content so regarding that I would be sure that the internet is correctly connected and the bandwidth of your internet link is not receiving low, throughout the download. Though you proposed, the browsing speed is ok, and then I do not think so along with the similar internet you will get any difficulty in dissimilar task. I advise you to download this and after that just install any download manager which is well-matched with your OS, try with this, if this one also gives you low bandwidth throughout download, and then it might be any other issue. For the reason that I heard that a number of the default internet web browsers are not capable to collect the desire bandwidth to download any content in its default download manager.

If you are going through the difficulty while you are downloading any file or other content by the browsers default download manager then I believe you should try third party download manager app program. I am also making use of a download manager which is known as Internet download manager (IDM). I recommend you to download and install most recent version in your machine. This is a good download manager, greatest number of internet bandwidth it will got while there is downloading in progress. But this download manager is not a freeware, you need to buy this one, or if you download the free version, it will provide you 30 days trial pack. So attempt with this, it will certain provide you better downloading speed experience.

I was going through the same matter in my machine along with broadband connectivity, I frequently used to download a number of the video files or supplementary media files from a small number of websites hooked on my machine. So anytime it will not provide me any difficulty with download. But unexpectedly, after making use of 3 months, one day it start giving me lowly speed in downloading, apart from the desire speed which is owed in my internet connection. I thought, there may be any connection machine, and for next two days, I did not download at all content for next two days, whereas, the browsing was very well. But when subsequent to two days, when I once more attempted to download a number of content, it was still provides me a number of speed difficulty, the speed regularly goes down. After that I straight contact along with the service provider, then checkered and found there is a quantity of bandwidth difficulty in my internet connection. So I believe, in your internet link, similar thing may be occur. So contact through your service provider and let them make sure whether there is any difficulty in your broadband connection.

I am making use of this setup from past 2 years, and used to have torrent download speeds of up to 340 KB/s. But for long-ago couple of months, download speed has dropped to 120 KB/s (even though I am using private trackers like torrent leech, desitorrents etc) ports are forwarded properly and firewalls are disabled. Settings are as far as I keep in mind are same then and at the present. I am having download speed of 250 KB/s in IDM. So why is utorrent having this drop?? Kindly guide me, for settings to be made to decrease this gap.