Thread: Internet explorer as well as GfxUI has stopped working

Internet explorer as well as GfxUI has stopped working

I have recently upgraded from windows vista to windows 7 home premium and at what time I log on after first boot up I am always getting an error message which states that " GfxUI has stopped working". As well as I am getting repeated Internet Explorer errors saying that "Internet Explorer has stopped working" as well as computer shuts down and reboots just to get a repeat message. If you have any suggestion regarding to this issue. Please let me know, your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Internet explorer as well as GfxUI has stopped working

I would like to know the edition of your Computer operating system. I also recommend you to try to Start your PC in Safe mode as well as verify if it is functioning very well. And as well verify the event viewer for logs concerning the error messages as you have talk about. Make a note that the Event ID as well as Source of the error message furthermore posts back.

I have resolved it. Here is how it is fixed: Go to Control programs and the working facilities Select "Turn Windows features on or off" after that go and search for "net. 3.5.1 Framework". Uncontrolled earlier than it drops. After that reboot. As a result, I went back as well as re-install the 3.5.1 box net framework (I did not install several of these sub-items) after that restarted once more, and at the moment I get the error gfxui. The Intel graphics settings I make use of or change gfxui crashed at startup is not capable to. The graphics driver is not the just symptoms significantly.

Solution:
    1. Go to start menu and select Control Panel and Click add or remove programs.
    2. Navigate to Microsoft .Net Framework within the record furthermore select Uninstall them all (reboot the system every time it will prompt.)
    3. On one occasion they are all disappeared, open the Programs and Features once more as well as click Turn Windows features on or else off on the bar on the left pane.
    4. On the next windows, you require to unmark Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5.1 from the record furthermore click OK
    5. Continue with it entire uninstall as well as reboot the system ((reboot the system every time it will prompt.) )
    6. On one occasion they are all disappeared, open the Programs and Features once more as well as now look for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable also uninstall each and every one these as well.
    7. Reboot the system and open the Programs and Features once more as well as click Turn Windows features on or off on the bar and place a check mark in front of .Net Framework 3.5.1 furthermore install it once more

On this page (uninstall, again) suggestions works. If you try this with the network. And the graphics driver, and every time I get an error, you can try to contact customer service. Or just ignore it. Not a serious error "gfxui stopped working.” probably something to do with the team is not an important obstacle. We normally just close the error box and everything. Whether in the future. Net Windows Update and the manufacturer's web site also updated the graphics drivers. Maybe one day they will release a combination of running on your computer. Otherwise, do not worry.