Thread: How to get lucky in optimization of a new website

How to get lucky in optimization of a new website

Today there is a increasing in the number of publishers of websites and blogs. So the interest of SEO is now gaining more importance. This also can be due to increasing competition. Most of the peoplare are now aware about the fair SEO practices. I want to share some experiences that can let me know how can I get lucky on SEO. That means I am just taking chance to get the most fair practice for the site optmization I tried reading blogs but they do not put much highlights. I found just same techniques which are repeated again and again.

Re: How to get lucky in optimization of a new website

Here is a basic way how your seo works. Whenever you any of the keywords related to your website you will see the ad on Google's sponsored links. This will take you to your business. You must at starting must pay for sponsered links. Then later on you can go for content building. When the spiders read your site it takes the text of your pages and the same is then followed by all the links which are in the same that take the spider to other pages on the same site, or pages that are interlinked. In this way the crawler comes on your site and get information from your site to distribute to local users. The spider will read the internal pages of each site you have, repeating the same
    process for each page read.

Remeber on ething that the web crawlers also called as spiders can only see the basic HTML code. They do not recognize complex JavaScript applications, animations in flash and other complex codes. For fair practice it is recommended that each page contains at least 200 to 400 words in content. Each page within your site should be unique in content and optimization. Remember to use a title, description and keywords unique to help customize each section in your site. Also, remember to place the particular content of each page in a place accessible to search spiders. A better design of your website will let the spiders to move on your site in a much better way. This will boost your site ranking.

Today SEO is a broader concept you can't think of. There are tons of things that you have to carry out when your working on a website. You might have heard about backlinks. There are for incoming and outgoing links on your website. Here there is something very important I want to tell. You must focus on three types of links. The first is the internal links. This is the links of your own content interlinked with others. The second is external links. This are links from those sites that wish to show your site name on their website. This are called as backlinks. And the third one is the internal site links which are used for navigation of the site itself. Once you understand this start working on your stuff and get a good ranking on Google.

Basically I will recommend you to not to build up your site just at one in one day. Rather than that work for some long time and learn number of different websites. For that you need tools for statistical monitoring of the site. Choose the one you think appropriate and welcome to the world of SEO. Some ready to use tips is that first you must put at least 200 words on your content. Design a page that does not has complex applications. I will prefer you to use basic HTML code. Try to write unique. Use keywords in titles and descriptions. This will give a better exposure to the content.

One thing that most of users do not follow properly is the content duplication. Do not repeat the same content again and again on your website. This will hamper your site and you will not get a good ranking. This often lead to problems with content management systems. It is best to use the same text several times with just a few words changed. The URLs that contain query strings can cause problems in your site ranking and optimization. Many beginners do not know what to do when building a website. It is good to keep the same title tags or description from the site pages.