Thread: Opera 11 does not close properly if some of the tabs are opened

Opera 11 does not close properly if some of the tabs are opened

I have Opera 11 installed on my system and I really do not know what the issue with this browser is. Actually in addition to all this I have seen that this browser got installed on my system automatically. After reading to all the things about this browser I have seen that this browser has a lot of bugs and I really want to get rid of those as well. In addition to all the issues that this browser has I have seen that it does not gets shut if some of the tabs are opened. Any suggestions.

Re: Opera 11 does not close properly if some of the tabs are opened

After looking at all the things that you have come up here let me tell you that the issues with the browser are there and really one cannot deny the things here. Let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have some other browser for you. Let me tell you that this Opera 11 is buggy and hence you are going to get the issues here. Try for all the things that I have said and let me know if what I have asked for really goes in your way.

I think that you will be required to have the Opera 11.01 installed for you. I mean to say that you will be required to have the update 11.01 installed on your browser. There were a lot of issue with the Opera 11 and all that issues can be really tackled if you can have this 11.01 in your browser. I am sure that all the issues that you are having with the browser will be solved for sure with this update. Do this and let me know if what I have said really goes in your way.

IN my opinion it will be great if you can just have the clean installation of the Older version of the Opera in your case. I have seen that the issues are with Opera 11 and hence I think that it will be simply great if you can have the Opera 10.63 installed. This version of Opera i.e. Opera 10.63 is the standard version of the Opera and I really think that you will like this version of Opera for you useful here. You can get the Opera 11 installed after all the issues get solved.

I do not think that you will be required to get yourself rolled back to the older version of the Opera. In my opinion it will be simply great if you can simply have the upgradation of the Opera. As I really do not think that there is any point in rolling back as there is an upgrade available. Just get this installed and then see if the issue can be solved after with 11.01. Give this a try for sure and then let me know if what I have said really works in your way.