Thread: Program that automatically creates backup for website

Program that automatically creates backup for website

Can anyone recommend a program that automatically every one hour in days creates a backup of my site? It will copy the MySQL DB and the site itself (via FTP). So far I have taken for the database backup MySQL Administrator. But since you have to keep doing so manually IS there any program that automatically downloads my site, DB, and always creates a new folder. Can somebody recommend something for the solution of this query?

Re: Program that automatically creates backup for website

After reading this you will be get happy because regarding this issue I have one solution and I am sure that this will help you. With phpMyBackupPro you can make automatic backups. Even I do not try the tool yet. So I cannot tell that this will keep back for every one hour but I am sure that you can set the backup. I also do not know if it backs next to the database or what so regarding this you just collect the information. If you find anything better, so here you can even write down your experiences with the phpMyBackupPro.

Is that your own server, or it is rented? The possibilities are endless. You could run as a croon job on the server, which zips everything and pushes somewhere. And regarding this I also know that in a separate server it is easier. So you just go for this and in this if you have any other issue then share it I will try to give the solution for that also. And ya after trying this you just inform me here that what is happened to you. And please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you.

Is only a rented web space. I Have "Home Server". This will then take over the job and eg. Copy to my site once on day Db. Do not worry; the home server is not used as web space or something. It is used by me among others as a TV server. Because it is always ready before it can take even the job. So whatever I have idea related to this I have just share it over here and I am sure that this information will help you. And if you want then you can also get a look with phpMyBackupPro times.

You install PhpMyBackupPro on your web space. If you install software on your computer, your PC must be running to make backups.If it understood your website pattern correctly, so after that you do want to save it to your "Home Server". It is still on. What speaks against phpMyBackupPro to install it? And as I said, I have not worked with phpMyBackupPro. Whether it is possible to save 10 GB, I do not know. Therefore, I've even asked to write down your experiences here.