Thread: What are the important points to be considered safegaurd Google PR

What are the important points to be considered safegaurd Google PR

What are the most important points that you must consider to proect a sites pagerank. Does the same is also applicable for getting a good pagerank. I had some couple of websites. I am working on this for some 6 months. I had gain a good success in maintiaing my sites rank. Now it is right that the things on internet is never same. So for I need some points that can help me to figure out my pagerank status. How it can be effected and what are the best practices that can help me to gain my pr back again in case of any downfall. I believe in providing a better content to my site so that I can stay on Google's Search. Does this is really a nice choice. What more can be considered other than this.

Re: What are the important points to be considered safegaurd Google PR

PageRank is a way of determining the value of your website. The higher page rank you have the higher you earn on adsense. This directly affects the search terms and keywords that are used on the web. It is aslo correct that a website with high PR will have higher priority on certain keywords that others do not have. Remember that high-quality sites receive a higher PR, which Google remembers each time it conducts a search. So for that you must first determine the place of your website on the internet. You must also work to get the exact information on your site quality. Try some seo tools for that.

Here are some key points that can let you understand the way Google calculates a pagerank. These the most important think and I will recommend you to to keep this in mind. First is the inbound links on your site. Then comes the most relevant pages that are linked to your site. Then comes the keywords which are linked to other sites and the last is the title of keywords. The most important thing to understand here is that all these variables are responsible to determine the position of your website on Google. There are several ways to see the PR of our Web site. One of the easiest way is to use Google Toolbar. By using free tools installed on other Web pages or on your computer by installing the Google toolbar.

The technology that Google PageRank is quite complex and contains many variables that Google uses to calculat a sites rank. So that cannot be explained here in some lines. You will need to learn lots of resources to understand this. If you apply SEO techniques regularly, your website will gain value by itself in the end your PR will rise naturally. Don't just think that page rank is only the thing which brings your site on top. There are more concepts that you must understand. Best way for this is bulding as must as backlinks possible. This will directly give you a much better page ranks. Do some research on targetting the most recommende content only on your website. In that way you can gain what you want.

Learn about the importance of keywords. Good research is crucial for attracting traffic to your website. Make your content interesting and organize your keywords in that in a logical way. There is no point to attract visitors if they are to be in bad taste in my mouth after visiting your site. Make them eager to go back. Focus on getting a good number of links from quality sites with a similar theme to your Web. This will make your PR go up and increase the number of visitors. A good practice is to search for pages similar to yours and see what keywords are using. Make content on them and post that on your website and check what response you get on your website. Keep adding fresh content everyday.

There are not set of rules that you will need to take care while working for a website. I will just provide you some basic rules that can help you to get a better page rank. First is keyword optimization. You must know to optimize the keywords for your website. This is a part of process of putting your site on a good result. The other thing is following a good linking strategy. Here you must hire a company which can get better link building on your website. First, care must be taken to optimize the page of your website. Don to void Google's policy or else you can get your site in trouble.