Thread: I am trying to find out major changes by Google Dance

I am trying to find out major changes by Google Dance

What are the major changes that are done by Google Dance. I am in a seo work and this is completely new for me as a beginner. I found that this can simply change my current stats. I had worked lot to optmize my site by this can spoil everything what I had done. I just want to know what will happen after Google Dance. After going through some sites I found that this is a process of updating Google's index which is done in a specific interval of time. What is the duration of that update and after that what are the consequences I can face. Later on how can I fight with those and bring back my old site position.

Re: I am trying to find out major changes by Google Dance

Google Dance or the Dance of Google or the Google dance is the period when Google will update its indexes in its Data Centers.This dance will affect the search engine performance of other sites and it is also offers to its users a very different depending on the data center to.There are no traces that this things is done with perfect accuracy, it is true that in recent times, Google search results vary their almost daily, and that you can personally observed the variations on the same data center with the same search on different days of the weekly. This is simply learn by observation.

During the duration of the new index is updated in the old data of google. The index again appearing less frequently at the beginning of the process. This is because google does not take the results are always the same server as not all servers are updated at the same time, you may obtain different results in each search. The update is finalized when all data centers are the new index. As one of them and shows the new, not re-use the old. The index update is performed more than 10,000 servers where Google makes its results. hese servers are located in 8 different data centers.

It will correct to say that updating of the database also means updating the PageRank of the web sites. Many webmasters are interested in changes that may occur in the PR of their websites and, therefore, in changing its position in the index. There is a another reason that makes the dance to be followed by many people. Normally, the Google toolbar shows PR values in the data center that specifies the IP of the DNS record for google.com. When you start the dance usually shows the old PR. In this way you can figure out the actual changse done your system and so on optimize your site.

It is just the updating procedure of Google. There is nothing to worry about the same. It is right to say that this will definitely effect the indexing of your website. Why because there will be lots of new updates and changes made in the way Google looks your site. What more you can do is try to optimize your site and make changes as per the adjusted policies of Google. It is also right that there will be a next update coming soon. So for that just be prepare. Try to collect as many original backlinks as you can. They really attract bots. The best time to place pages in a website is for the Google Dance. If left too long between the end of this update and publication of new content, reducing the number of pages to be included in the next update.

It is right to some extent that Google Dance might effect your site optimization. There is lot of excitement and uncertainty at the time of update. You can even see the result changes which were constant for years. It is better to go for search engine submission and link exchange when you find changes in your site. Thee are seo blogs which gives you more detailed information on this. I had noticed that after this the numbers of pages of my forum was reduced in the serp. It is was on the 4 but later on they are moved to 10th page and higher. This can be the changes made by Google Dance. But there is no effect to the PagerRank of my website.