Thread: How to analyze traffice sources from Google Analytics

How to analyze traffice sources from Google Analytics

I probably missed something because I do not think Google Analytics works really well in my case. I want to know how to analyze traffic sources which can brought visitors like me who have realized that they have some of the targets in this tool. I tried some things and here are my assumptions. I can here find the number of conversions. I can also locate the conversion rate of my site. I can get the the profile of visitors and the type of browser they are using. This gives me an idea what type of users are really attracted towards my website. I can also get a geographical synthesis. What more I can do with this. I want to use this tool more efficiently for my website. I know there are more advance techniques provided on the tool. But due to lack of practice it is not easy to figure out those tips. Need your valuable suggestion for the same.

Re: How to analyze traffice sources from Google Analytics

There are plenty of ways by which you can find this info. I think you can go first with a simple custom report. But this can also be not enough. For the you will need to first click on Custom Reporting in the research tool. In statistics you can see the achievements of the objective 1 / 2 / n as a function of its needs. You can look out the scope in the green bar. And also you can figure out the keywords. First Google Analytics should be installed properly on your site, you should receive the first data on the audience of your website. The use of the software looks to be very simple. The views are consistent. Once you master a view, you will not have problems understanding others views on the application.

There are several uses that you can try. I am providing you some information on techniques which was helpful for me. First you can use the Scoreboard. This resumes the key data from other reports for an overview of the site. The comes the important factor visitors. This part contains all data from visitors to your site. After that you can also figure out the Traffic Sources. Here you get the data on the various sources who brought you the traffic. Then the description column describes detailed information on the contents of the site. On the same way do not forget to use Alerts & Objectives. You can set goals and check whether these objectives are achieved. We will not discuss these reports in this article, it is already advanced use of Google Analytics.

When using Google Analytics, the most common sources of traffic are properly identified. This is where you can understand what you have to do with your site. You can build up site with visitors interest. This informations true for search engines and inbound links. But there are levers traffic acquisition or tracking that is less fine. You have to understand the detailed working of the same. Like it is not easy to define the traffic emerging from email client our webmails. That is where you lack the usage of this program. For that I will recommend you to use Google URL Builder. This tool provide you in depths of Help Center Analytics. You can set the Traffic Sources here in Google Analytics by adding parameters to links pointing to your site.

Google URL Builder is an much advance too for seo. You can figure out how this work just by setting up some examples. I am too new this tool but this one is really a helpful choice. In this you can do a lot more. Website URL can be any valid URL to your site where you want the visitor touchdown. The campaign source from your clicks. This helps you to identify the links via social network sites and Google. The Campaign Medium option Indicates the marketing support of the campaign. It can explain you the cpu and banner and traffic via newsletter.

The use of the tool is entirely optional. URLs created by hand will be fully operational until the parameter syntax is respected. It is therefore quite possible to automate this. Instead of Twitter, I could use the name of any other social platforms. If I often talk about Twitter in this post, because that's how I understood the usefulness of the Google URL Builder and the override. The next time you receive an email and you doubt the same is following the twitter then you must better us the Google url builder to identify the links. Do not forget to track your newsletters also.