Thread: Google Analytics Fails for SEO

Google Analytics Fails for SEO

Is this true? I heard this on some website; they told that, Google Analytics is Fails for SEO. Why it is fails is not mention over there. So I am shocked, because how much I know about this Google Analytics is for SEO purpose. Then why they say it is fail for SEO? I get this 2 days before. After that, I continuously search the reasons why and how this is true? Anyone have any idea or have ant reasons why Google Analytics fails for SEO? If anyone has any idea or any information regarding this, then please give me.

Re: Google Analytics Fails for SEO

If you are grave regarding search engine optimization, Google Analytics is not for you. I know it is tough to seem past the price tag, effortlessness of exercise and conversion tools, but trust me while I say that Google Analytics is a faulty program for your requirements. The problem is that Google Analytics utilizes what is called “page tagging technology”. With no getting too profound on this, it is essential that we realize this one fact. That is, the program is just competent of footage information on browsers which execute JavaScript. Automated browsers (counting every spider similar to Googlebot, Yahoo, MSNBot, and so on.) not at all execute JavaScript in your source code. So, when Google Analytics may do an immense work of tracking your visitors, they are not capable to provide you the goods on spider behavior.

I have met lots of beginner SEOs who rely exclusively on Google Analytics. When it makes me speculate how much they are in fact doing for their customers, I advise them to start utilizing log file analyzers. Log file analysis resists page tagging while it arrives to the technologies behind web analytics. Tools which rely on log files are utilizing hard coded server logs to mine all information. Each request for a file on your site is evidenced along with an IP address, user agent, and in the majority cases: the transfer string. When it can be quite more effort to utilize these applications, the data you obtain back makes it an essential evil. The grate part regarding log analysis is in the filters you can construct. I know the Google Analytics attempts to address this to a few degree but it is lacking at best in the control which you have.

While you necessitate checking reports, you access them online through the Google Analytics interface. The reports cannot simply be in use with you, and you have no way of archiving your data professionally. Worse still, is that Google keeps control over your data at every time. If they alter the interface or style of reporting, you are wedged with having to deal with what they provide you. If we are talking regarding your website, your visitors and your analytics, Why should Google have every the authority?

Google Analytics is not an ineffective tool. It is however a tool which does not address the requirements of grave searches marketers. If you are looking to make the majority of your time exhausted on analytics, do yourself the favor of utilizing manifold tools. Commonly speaking, Google Webmaster Tools should give precise data for your site and how Google connected to it. So should Yahoo’s Site Explorer. Finally though, you will require a solid log file analyzer to find out more. Here are three suggestions I can stand behind:
    1. Weblog Expert
    2. Sawmill: Universal Log File Analyzer
    3. 123LogAnalyzer