Thread: Pagerank is not dead

Pagerank is not dead

Pagerank is not dead and Pagerank is not the whole thing. We have well above 300 factors in our algorithms, so when Pagerank is involved, it is by far not the just thing. As I states over, we endlessly update our internal Pagerank, and for the time being we will persist to update the Toolbar Pagerank occasionally. Anyone have any idea or any information regarding this? if anyone get any information about this then please share it with me.

Re: Pagerank is not dead

Over the past year I have read many articles and posts from people declaring that page rank is no longer essential because information exhibits that it does not greatly affect ranking in the SERPS. This is an applicable argument and it is absolutely true that people should not assume their site is going to rank fine only because it has a high page rank. On the other hand I think this argument misses the point behind page rank.

Page rank is a logarithmic calculation of your present linking practice. This comprises every links to a solitary page, including inbound and onsite links in comparison to the Internet as a whole. If you’re great recognized site has a page rank of 4 or fewer then that means your page is not as efficient as it could be. By efficient I mean the pages ability to draw links in similarity to handing them out. By this simile you can determine if your site is cutthroat in the good organization sense with the other sites allied to yours.

I am browsing the internet all day; I have a few favorites’ sites which I visit each day to stay in touch with the most recent news. Today I have observed a Google Page Rank Update too few of them, for instance example.com had a PR of 3 last week and currently has a PR of 5, obviously that many work was made by someone to reach this. Other was not that fortunate like example.com and Google PR dropped from PR3 to PR0. Later than this I can state that Google Page Rank is not dead, and Google is updating PR all day. Recently Google did many novel modifications and possibly for these cause they did not do a key Page Rank Update.

Do you still have the toolbar setup? Do you nod your head while people say it is dead? I too occasionally, as I truly wish it could be. I am weary of being duped by a pr5 which is much more helpful than a pr7 or 8. I seem for that much more now though. I check and observe that the pr5 has 250 exclusive domains linking to it which are semantically related to the topic, rather than the pr7 has one sprint of site link from a site completely non-related. I as well check for greybars, no cache, and other things which tell me right away that a site is possibly not in good favor with Google. I like a bit speedy to glance at. Surfing hundreds of sites per day gets annoying. I can just imagine what would occur if I stopped to do more in-depth reporting on many of them.