Thread: How to get better positions in Google searches

How to get better positions in Google searches

I have a blog at blogspot.com and recently i have started posting articles on my blog. Even some of the articles have indexed now i would like to know why my articles are lagging far behind since most of my articles are after the 3 rd page. What are keypoints on which the search engine page results depends , i mean to say what should i do to get to the top on Google search Page. Please help me me in this case and give me some vital information for the same.

Re: How to get better positions in Google searches

To get a high position in search means that more people visit your site, which means more money for you. It is unknown exactly how to get a good position in the rankings of search engines. This is because Google uses a formula for locating the sites and nobody knows what formula is this. In addition, Google changes the formula so often. But there are some important criteria that Google uses and if you focus on them then your site will have very good positions in search. simply improve the quality of your content and check for back links.

Your site must have good content and they must be all related. Google will review your content to ensure that your issues are related. The more issues you have, the higher your position in search. If your site has little content or content unrelated, Google penalizes your domain and it will never be ranked in the search result so for now i would advise you to just concentrate om your content and check whether your ranking or positions increases or not.

Well if you really want to increase the positions in the search results then you have to do one thing that just increases the quality of the data that you are feeding on your site. And if you have to increase the position in the search results then the page rank must be increased. Now what you have to do here is that first of all try and check the page rank of your website and after that see what all limitation on it and always try to attract users since more visitors of your site will definitely help you to increase the page rank and then the search positions will automatically increase.