Thread: How does Google analytics track visitor through its code

How does Google analytics track visitor through its code

There are number of visitors who are visiting any particular site. Now the thing here is that what is the way to keep a track of the same, I mean how Google analytics manages the users who are visiting the site. What is the code to track the number of users visited on that site. I really have least of ideas on all such things and please let me know the best possible way that will allow me t to know how actually does Google work to track the users per click.

Re: How does Google analytics track visitor through its code

The first and the basic way through which a website is tracked or the visitors on the websites are tracked with the help of Enterprise Logfile Analyzer Software. It is nothing but the software that allows you to keep a track of a particular website.The majority of web servers contain the capability to trace all their communication in logfiles. The information in these sightseer logs can be parsed and the information can then be analyzed to learn the web visitors. The first profitable logfile analyzer was unconfined by IPRO.

I guess they use the SAAS that is nothing but software as a service to deal with this issue.Software as a Service refers to a software model marketed not as a product that would install the client on its internal servers, but as an application remotely accessible as service through the Internet and the Web. Like the ASP (Application Service Provider - or application service provider) or on-demand applications SaaS is part of the family managed or hosted software. Most of the benefits of Saas are not new. As with ASP, this model allows to offload the maintenance, operation and application hosting. With SaaS, the IT is outsourced and faster deployments. Payment consumer can also adjust the expenditure based on the level of usage and therefore the activity of the company, which is also a way to optimize costs.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that Panel Software is the one what is used for keeping a track on the visitor of a website. It is basically used to manage the large amount of survey of data. It is not actually the software that will track the visitors visiting the site but it uses other methods such as data panel or packet sniffing. Packet sniffing provides the whole data of the visitor who visited the web site.

The foremost thing that I would like to tell you here is that the site is viewed in the Google search results on the basis of the page rank that the site has. Now once the site is in front of the users he clicks the same and the views are generated on basis of the same. The visitors are tracked by the click which they do on the website and also the IP address which is unique and if any users make the spam clicks on the same site then that IP address is banned.