Thread: Need information on Analytic Certification

Need information on Analytic Certification

Well I am searching for this from a long period and didn’t found the sufficient information. The thing here is that I need the proper information on what is the Google Analytic Certification and to get that particular certification what we have to do and I have heard that we have to give the exam to get the certification but I really don’t have any idea that how we can give the exam for the same and if there is any such exam then please let me know what kind of questions they put in front of us.

Re: Need information on Analytic Certification

Google Analytics is a tool for web analytics professional who provides guidance on the website traffic and their effectiveness in terms of marketing and sales. The status of Qualified Google Analytics has been obtained by Frederic Gaye after an examination in English for a maximum of 1h 30 min with 70 questions obtaining this certification requires to correctly answer more than 75% of the questions. The topics are varied and relate equally tracking domain / subdomain, analysis of bounce rates, integration of advanced conversion goals, the creation of filters or tracking e-co

The online courses provided by Google are precious. Whatever your level of expertise, these online courses allow you to target the topics to master. I suggest you use the English version of these courses online, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the terms and not lose the thread when considering that is only in English. If you take the time to watch all videos online courses, this may represent a good half day's work .During the exam, you have the right to use all the support materials you need. We have one hour and a half to answer 70 questions. To be honest, if you use an aid, get organized, do not push it in endless research because time is precious and you will see over the 1 hour 30 minutes that sometimes goes faster than we imagine.

If you will ask me then it I am sure that it is kind of exam that will allow you to get the certification on the basis of Google. Actually it is the is the exam which consists of 70 questions and you should score at least 75 % to clear the examination. I guess your friends are right that it is kind of examination that will help you to be a search engine optimizer.I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.