Thread: Google Analytics not working

Google Analytics not working

I newly shaped a webpage for my business and put my Google analytics. Later than about 48 hours I had tracking information arrives. After that the next day while I went to check on the numbers, they were all disappeared and it was scheduled as "tracking unknown". I removed the website profile and shaped a novel one for a new start. I re-entered the novel code to my site as I had completed earlier, and did the whole thing properly. It is still listed as "tracking unknown" later than above 48 hours of waiting. Any suggestion what the trouble could be?

Re: Google Analytics not working

Yes, here I am also want to add something. I think Tracking dropped off on January 2 if you were utilizing old urchin.js to track. After that on January 13 every tracks are not functioning. I am astonished if somebody thinks it is currently functioning. Possibly your location has been fixed? I utilize tracking lengthily and know that this trouble has been caused by a Google change on January 13 and it is still not functioning on my sites.

I do my personal site tracking and as well I utilize Google AdSense. Google AdSense is screening clicks and paths and up till now Google analytics is deteriorating to record since January 13. Google AdSense and Google analytics both utilize the similar tracking so for Google analytics to not succeed there is an internal trouble within Google analytics caused by a Google analytics program alter or a procedure not being performed by Google analytics. There was a trouble which I reported in December where a same condition occurs where Google analytics tracking dropped off. I reported it and it was repaired. But this time it is much graver. Not anything is being recorded at this time.

It is unlucky that Google Analytics is having these main troubles. I think the genuine trouble is deprived design and awful coding. It is not giving analytics repairs for Google Sites and we cannot utilize user created JavaScript. But I establish a substitute analytics service which works with both HTML and JavaScript. I got weary of waiting and I investigated and establish an analytics substitute which I am currently enjoying. I have the directions on my website blog on how to subscribe. I am utilizing the free plan and it functioning excellent for my requirements, but you can subscribe to the paying plans if you require additional information.

The Event Tracking data model has the below mechanism that map straight to elements in the Analytics Reports interface:
    1. categories
    2. actions
    3. labels
    4. values
    5. implicit count

An easy instance shows how you might utilize the Event Tracking technique to record user communication with a video Play link on your page. It imagines that pageTracker is the name utilized for your tracking object.
    Code:
    <a href="#" onClick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Videos', 'Play', 'San’s First Party']);">Play</a>
    In this situation, the reports for Events would show Videos as the Category, Play as the Action, and san’s First Party as the Label. The remaining of this file explains these components in detail. Remember that while you execute Event Tracking, you can utilize this data model as a guide, or you can just utilize the _trackEvent () method to section user interaction in anyhow which works for your data.