Thread: Is there any way to insert the Google analytics code in blogger

Is there any way to insert the Google analytics code in blogger

I have recently created a novel blog. But here I don’t know where I can insert my Google analytic code. Or, how can I insert my Google analytic code in blogger. Is there any way to insert Google analytic code in blogger? Is anyone has any idea regarding this, and then please let me know, because I really don’t know anything about this. I just get the code but not able to fine the place where I can put this code. So please help me!!!

Re: Is there any way to insert the Google analytics code in blogger

To put in Google Analytics Tracking Code into a Blogger Template is quite simple to do. You will require to be logged into your Google Analytics account and into your Blogger account to pursue through these simple steps:
    1. In Google Analytics choose “Add Website Profile” below your present web-site.
    2. Choose “Add a Profile for a new example” and after that type the URL (example name) in text box beside where “http://” is listed and push “Continue”
    3. Emphasize the tracking code and duplicate it to your clipboard
    4. In Blogger click on the “Layout” link beside the blog that you want to add Google Analytics to
    5. In the top navigation below the tabs click on “Edit HTML”
    6. In the Edit Template text box move to the base of the text
    7. I put in my Google Analytics code into my Blogger Template just later than the footer, so look for this code:
      Code:
      < div id=’footer-wrapper’ >
      < b: section class=’footer’ id=’footer’/ >
      < /div >
      < /div >< /div > <! – end outer-wrapper — >
      Place the cursor in the line over the last two < /div > items and put the code there
    8. Click on the “Save Template Button”
    9. In Google Analytics choose the “Finish” Button on the base of the page
    10. Click on “Check Status” beside the example which you just added Google Analytics to confirm the code

Google Analytics is the most excellent way to Track blogger Traffic, with no executing any poster on website like Sitemeter and additional Stats sites do , Google Analytics Is gratis for all and webmasters can simply take benefit by executing Analytics code at ritual place.
    1. Login to Google Analytics. Choose Add Website Profile. Choose Add a Profile for a novel Example. Type the URL of your site or blog.
    2. Choose your country and time zone. Click Finish. Analytics gives you with a code block – a group of HTML – to put in to your site’s pages.
    3. Emphasize the code block and after doing that copy it by choosing Edit > Copy or Ctrl-C or Command-C.

I have a very simple step which help to add code into you Google analytic, put in the Google Analytics Code to Blogger Blog
    • From Yours Blogger Dashboard depart to Layout or Template, choose Edit HTML. Just scroll to the base. Hunt for </body> at the ending of the template and put in analytics code Just previous to </body>, Click on Save Template and you are completed.

1. To make sure that you have fruitfully added the Google Analytics Code Block to your Blogger blog, go back to http://google.com/analytics/
    2. Beside your blog’s URL it will say may be Receiving Data or Tracking Not setup.
    3. If it said Tracking Not setup, choose the Check Status. Google after that checks your blog for the Analytics Code Block and informs back if it discover it or not.
    4. If not, attempt re-pasting the Code Block in.