Thread: Having More Than One Site On Google AdSense, want to know how much money each site is making

Having More Than One Site On Google AdSense, want to know how much money each site is making

I Have More Than One Site on Google AdSense, How Can I know How Much wealth every Site Is Making? I am not certain what the procedure for placing many sites on the similar AdSense account is, if someone could make clear an improved technique of performing this that would be great. As well know me, how to discover how much every individual site is making on AdSense. So please if anyone have any knowledge or any idea regarding this topic then please reply with sharp way out process.

Re: Having More Than One Site On Google AdSense, want to know how much money each site is making

There are two ways to discover how much every site builds from AdSense:
    1. URL Channels: The simplest method is through utilized of URL Channels. To make a URL channel:
      1. Log in to your account at google.com/AdSense
      2. Choose Channels link under the AdSense Setup tab.
      3. Select the AdSense for content sub-tab and choose URL Channels link
      4. Choose Add novel URL channel, in the resultant text box, type the URL which you like to track.
      5. Click Add channels.
    2. Google AdSense and Google Analytics addition: If your account has been providing this characteristic, this is an extremely influential way of looking at how every of your sites execute. It entails adding a code in your tags.

Re: Having More Than One Site On Google AdSense, want to know how much money each site is making

The policy is that one time your AdSense account is accepted, you can add as many websites as you want, as long as they obey to the AdSense rules. To observe what every dissimilar website is making, you should make channels. Channels even permit you to track dissimilar parts or pages or setups on a solitary website. So I think this information is useful for every user who has this type of query or questions. If this information not helps, then let me know I will try to find more information for you.

You can put in lots of sites on solitary account. And Adsense’s channels frequently appear threatening to novel AdSense users, and lots of people do not perceive the exercise of them. On the other hand, since knowledge is power, channels are the AdSense equal of power. Channels can bring you imminent in the performance of your dissimilar websites, ad-placements, color schemes, ad-types, pages, and many more.

In order to decide what site is generating the majority of the ads, you might want to make channels of ads in Google AdSense. For instance, let’s say your personal example.com and example1.com. You could make two channels (one named example-ads and one named example1ads) and after that while you view the reports, you can view them by channel type. This would provide you an improved estimate of how those ads are doing. You could take it a step more with channels and make extra of them so that every portion of your website has a channel name.