Thread: Is it possible to increase the Page rank of website

Is it possible to increase the Page rank of website

Hi friends I own a website and it is quite new in the arena. My web site has completed eight to nine months in the field and it is approved by Google. Now the thing here is that the page rank provided to me is zero. I don’t know why I have got the page rank zero. Anyways can anyone let me know why I am getting the same and how I can increase the page rank of the website of mine since I want to increase the page rank of mine. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Is it possible to increase the Page rank of website

The key to success is the quality of your site. The best promotion in the world you will not maintain permanent site at the top if its pages are "hollow" and without interest to users. Conversely, if your site is exciting, it will almost inevitably find a good attendance. If you need to inspire competing sites to yours, look first at what is their interest and try to do better.Manage your priorities in order: content / clarity Ergonomics / display speed / aesthetic. And if you think this hierarchy questionable, you can always form your own opinion by reading this discussion on quality criteria of a site -Webmaster Hub .

Well if you will ask me then to get the proper page rank or the highest page rank you have to just see whether the content that you are using to popularize your website is original and having sense.That is an absolute obviousness. Remember however that the relationship did not just raise your interest rankings in search engines. If you have 100 links that you earn each 1-2 visitors / day, you'll have between 100 and 200 daily visitors additional, although Google and MSN have no consideration for these links. Getting links is not very difficult considering the large number of directories on the Web, just waiting to add your site to their list. You can also propose other sites link exchanges that are reminiscent of quality visitors.

Well according to me page rank is important because the better you are ranked in search engines, you will have more visitors. Customers worldwide are spending more and more systematically by an engine to find what interests them. Google represents the vast majority of the traffic that is why it is the best in search engines. If for a particular search, Google ranks you in the first 3 or 4 sites listed, you will have between 10 and 50% chance of being selected by the Internet. If you find yourself on page 2, you will harvest a few crumbs of visitors, If your site is really interesting, you have more visitors and more links you have spontaneous (other webmasters spontaneously decide to create a link to your site, you talk about in the forums). Better your relationships and you have visitors. At this rate, soon you are master of the world.

Google has become a specific area of input keywords corresponding to the results. If you type "best taxidermist Downey California", the leader will give the exact or the closest thing this research. The following list can show "taxidermist Downey, California. Google is looking for your title and your content. In the example above, if the domain name (even through E-magazine, title, keywords meta tag and content correspond to the set of "best taxidermist Downey California" exactly, it will be on the first page of Google. If this is the only site that does exactly those keywords, it will take the first place. You must also include the keyword (or keyword) in the first line of the article. Try Google with "Bum Marketing". This is a very specific and unique technique for picking combinations of keywords that are attainable and that helps to precisely resolve the applicant's research.