Thread: Create and Promote Blog

Create and Promote Blog

I am planning to create blog and promote the same but having no knowledge regarding the blogging. If any one is having knowledge regarding same then let me know about the same. Also let me know how can i promote my blog so that it gets listed in Google Search result. I hope to get solution of this from you. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Create and Promote Blog

For those who read the previous article where I recommend the services of web hosting with HostMonster and know the benefits you get from working with them. I decided to create a mini-tutorials which explain the steps to create a blog without the need to program anything, just a few clicks.

The steps to create a blog
    1. You have to get into the Control Panel of HostMonster
    2. In the section Software / Services select the option "Simple Scripts.
    3. On the next page we click on the selected reference to Blogs and Wordpress.
    4. On the next page we click on "Install" at the bottom of the page.
    5. Once we have set down, we will be redirected to a page where we perform the following steps for proper installation:
      • First select the version you want to install Wordpress. Normally we should not change this part. However, many people want to downgrade.
      • Select the folder or address where you want to install it. If you have a Hostmonster domain by default only displays your domain. If you have multiple domains, select the appropriate installation. If you create a folder within a domain that is where we select your location.
      • Naming your blog. I can change this option within Wordpress, so do not worry if you made a mistake in the name.
      • Assign administrator name and password. This section is very important because from Wordpress 3.0 is to change the name that came default was "admin". Here you select the name you would use as administrator and password.
      • Select Create new database and accept the licensing policies.

I will advise you to go with the Social Networking site where you can promote your Blog. The Web 2.0 revolution has not occurred only in technology but also socially. It has created communities of users sharing the same passions and discovering others (eg MySpace, YouTube). Such networks exist for bloggers. You see the 9 squares on the right hand column? These are my readers identified on MyBlogLog. What's the point? For my blog, it allows me to see that happening on my blog and visit theirs. When I visit other blogs, I leave a trace, without necessarily leave a comment which will allow the blog author to visit mine. So if you can go through the same and see whether this is working with the same or not.

Blogging is not just writing notes on his blog is also read blogs and participate. When you read an interesting post, leave a comment (NDLA: please leave a comment on this post!), So you create links with other bloggers who will see your blog (try to be a very original in your comments - do not put all the time "Yeah this great ticket", the comments should be constructive). I do not think I have learned much about bloggers already experienced (it was not my intention), but I hope I have given some ideas to those who land on the blogosphere. So good luck to you and please put some comments - a good way to start

How to promote your blog private? This is the subject of my end of year. I had 3 months to put in place a system of promotion to generate subscriptions to blogs that talk about my tutor publishes. So I had to find an effective method to achieve this end. I can not reveal anything in my method before June 7, the eve of the reports submitted to the ITU. You'll just have a taste on May 30th. The method I used is simple and requires no specific knowledge of the workings of the Internet, HTML, and everything. The only requirement is to have a blog and spend a few hours to promote. In the meantime, you can always go find the " method "a few thousand bloggers were able to follow the end of May to become an influential blogger! Fraudulent method for some daring for others, only you judge but this method has the merit to exist and the best proof of its success is the success it was!