Thread: Google indexing service

Google indexing service

I am not a brilliant person. I am asking this question for my general knowledge. The day before yesterday I was searching information related to effect of pollution on ozone layer. When I enter the keywords in Search engine number of web pages came on my screen. I want to how search engine sort these WebPages from different different Countries and arrange in proper manner. How it is possible to fetch these pages from hell number of locations and display them as a list

Re: Google indexing service

In this globe of technology there are numerous Search engines existing. Everyone has unique strong and weak points. As far my information say there are essentially two types of search engine exists one is generally planned for searching particular set-up of information like search engines for PDF files only. Another one is planned for universal purpose to get more than a few type of information. First types of search engines likable by students to discover project information or that group whose full work is gather just about individual form of files. Nowadays we see that nobody likes to use first type of search engines as they are not capable to provide all txt, ppt, pdf files at a same time. Actually there are some steps that each search engine performed for gathering all those web pages together but currently I don’t have enough information about them.

As far information I gathered from my friends working in search engine optimization. I come to know that for listing all the information in proper format. Every search engine has to be perfect at these three basic procedures they are crawling next to that is indexing and finally searching. These three procedures are responsible for collecting information from whole around the word and then wrap the data and delivered to your browser. For each procedure there are tools available to make it faster than other one. There is an spider not an animal it is a special kind of software designed for crawling information. I only know that indexing is only process who gives numbers to pages but how I don’t know.

Indexing in more simple language say it is a step before proving pr value to all the pages. Page rank is nothing but an importance or popularity of an individual web site page or blog in this web market. Indexing is not more than the simple database where all web pages are arranged according to alphabetical order. When user enter his query for the quest of information search engine starts matching that queries keywords with indexed pages . For better search results most of search engine never search for common keyword in the language of SEO experts call those type words as stop keywords which are responsible for narrowing the area of searching.

There are actually three pre defined procedures. For better functionality every search engine must be master on these one. Indexing is second step in the searching algorithm of every one. As far I come to know after googling is that it is nothing but collection of proper content or data or information it could be of anything. Anything means whatever the format. When we set up some search criteria for information it travels around in web sites and provides best matches for you. Indexing also helpful to arrange whole pages according to page ranks in an specific ORDER.