Thread: Why the page rank of a new website is zero?

Why the page rank of a new website is zero?

I own a website and it is moderately new that is around 5 to 6 months old. Now the thing here is that the website is being approved by Google and before approving it was showing me that “no page rank available” and once the site get approved it is showing me that “Page rank is zero” so please can anyone explain me why I am getting the page rank zero and on what basis the page rank is allotted by Google. I have searched a lot for the same but every where I am getting the basic information.

Re: Why the page rank of a new website is zero?

PageRank is a technology of the famous search engine Google . It measures the popularity of a website, or more precisely, one of its page. PageRank is found in the form of a note on 10, updated each Google Dance .Google uses the PR to determine the order of the results in its search engine this allows, increase the relevance of pages found. Actually it is based primarily on the number of links (BackLinks) to a web page. These links are then "votes" to promoting it as relevant to the theme desired. To sum up, the more you'll have quality links, the higher your PageRank, the higher your chances of appearing in a good position in Google will be increased.

The principle is simple and based on the notion of backlinks ("backlinks"). More backlinks a page has high quality (that is to say, pointing to pages cancers and it has a high pagerank), the more pagerank is important, and it will be better positioned in Google. Indeed, we consider a link to a web page equals one vote "in favor of it. However, the links of poor quality (low pagerank) are not necessarily beneficial to the page. It should be noted that backlinks from sites regarded as institutional quality (in. Edu and. Org) to help give a picture of "serious" on the web page and therefore contribute to increasing its pagerank .You can use the tool provided by Google, the Google Toolbar to find out your pagerank. This tool tests and calculates in real time the pagerank of the site where you are. Nevertheless, pagerank-direct.fr currently offers the fastest service to test and know the pagerank of all your web pages, and this, of-course free.

If you want to see your page rank and are not aware how to do it then you have just calculate your page rank through the form of top and then copy the html code supplied (without modification) and paste on your web pages the code for the selected logo. Page rank-direct necks offers number of different page rank logos to match the look of your site. So, your page rank logo updates in real time will be displayed on every page, and your visitors will know and test this service to display their own logo on their website pagerank. Once your pagerank displayed, it will be visible to all, to show how popular your website, and provide a link that will allow other webmasters to display their own logo on their website pagerank.You can subscribe to many directories that will increase your backlinks and your pagerank as well. However, these will be of poor quality. The best way to increase its pagerank is simple: make a quality website with content updated regularly, and interested users. Thus, many webmasters will link to your page, which will help improve your pagerank , and therefore your positioning in Google and thereby the number of your visitors.