Thread: Opera 11 missing Activate the previous tab option

Opera 11 missing Activate the previous tab option

I really do not know why this time Opera has missed out on this thing here. I have seen that the option Activate the previous tab has been discarded here. I would really like to know if you all can help me the things here. I have even seen that this option will be missed on the further version of eth Opera browser. Is it really hard for them to go with? Please let me know if this is really that hard for them there.

Re: Opera 11 missing Activate the previous tab option

I think that you have just not been in the Browser settings properly. It will be really great if you can just have a look at the case there and see if what I have said was the thing that you were missing on. Go to the Preference and then go to the Tab option. Search for this option there Activate the next tab. I think that it is the same as that you are looking for and will give you the same things there. Hope that you will like the suggestions.

I do not have any issue with the Opera 11 here and let me tell you that it is just running in the same manner that it was running with the Opera 10.63. I think that while making the installation you might have missed on something really vital and hence you are getting the issue there. Just do one thing. If possible go for the installation of the Opera 11 again on your system and then see if what I have said really help you with the situation.

Well I am also of same opinion and hence it will be great if you can just have the installation of the Opera 11 but it will be great and appreciated if you can simply go for all this things in a pretty clean manner. I think that this can really help with all the issues that you are getting here. Make use of the CCleaner and see if you can get rid of the files that might have go installed because of the previous versions of Opera.

If you ask me I think that the name of the option has been changed and from Activate the previous tab it has been changed to Open the last active tab. You will be able to see this option in the Opera browser. All you will be required to do is go to the Opera Settings and then see if you can simply have this thing tick there. Do this and then let me know if this was at all the thing that you were looking for. Hope that my post really helped you.

Thanks for all the suggestions with which you all have come here. IN reality I do not think that this is really the thing that I am looking for. It was really a different thing. It was able to open the tabs on the Right If the current tab was closed and if there are multiple tabs are opened. Well I will try to see if the reinstallation of the Opera browser will bring back this thing. I really loved this and am disappointed that it is not present in the Opera 11.