Thread: Google image not working with Opera

Google image not working with Opera

I really do not know what can be the issue with the Opera 11 here. I have seen that there are many issues with the Opera 11. Recently I have seen that it just does not open the Google Images. Well the issue is not when I go with the Google Normal search. It simply works fine. The issue starts with directly opening the Google Search without typing any keyword in the search box. Please let me know if there can be any possible solution to this.

Re: Google image not working with Opera

Well the current version of the Opera that you are using at the moment is buggy and hence I think that some of the things are not working for you there. It will be simply great if you can just have the Opera 11.01 installed on your system and see if that can solve the issue of yours there. Well I think that this updates might be having the solution to all the issues that you are having there. Try this and let me know if what I have asked really help you.

Try to do one thing. Please see if you can open up Google Image with the other browsers. Please do this at first. Well if you are able to open up the Google Image with the other browsers then let me tell you that you will be required to see if you can have the reinstallation of the things there and see if that can really help you. If the other browser also fails to open the things then you will have to amend the HOST file. Please do this and then report about the same in your next post.

You can just go to the following location: %systemdrive%/windows/system32/drivers/etc. Once you will be there you will be required to see a host file there. You will be required to edit this using the Notepad. Well you can make use of any text editor. Open this and after that see for this line:127.0.0.1 localhost. Once you locate it then you will be required to see if there is nothing mentioned below this line. If some thing is mentioned then just edit it and then save the file. After this you will be required to reboot the system. Hope this will solve the issue.

It seems to me that the issue will be easily solved if you can have the reinstallation of the Opera 11. I have seen that the issue is most of the time solved with the reinstallation. Please make sure that while going with the installation you do not have the older files installed on your system. Please make use of the CCleaner and the Registry cleaner and see if that can solve the issue of yours there. Please let me know which was the method that solved the issue.