Thread: Need information on Google keyword Tool

Need information on Google keyword Tool

I would like to get some of the replies from the experienced one and also the owners of the websites that if a key word is giving you maximum views or we can say that maximum searches then how Google assigns you the traffic I mean how much traffic did you get from that particular keyword. I just want to know in detail how the keyword tool works and how they assign the weightage for per keyword. Please help me getting the proper information and knowledge regarding the same.

Re: Need information on Google keyword Tool

The keyword generator automatically identifies a list of common queries performed on the search engine Google, in connection with the keyword you entered. The terms listed you are not advised or recommended, and Google cannot guarantee that these keywords will improve your campaign performance. We also reserve the right to disapprove any new keywords you selected. You are solely responsible for the keywords you select and you must ensure that their use does not violate any laws or prejudice the rights of others, especially under the law of trademarks and unfair competition. Before selecting a keyword, you should check that this is not a trademarked term mark, trade name, and corporate name.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing or rather I would say it as the confusion or eagerness to learn something new, than I will assist you for sure. Now the basic thing here is that Google uses the below points to select a proper keyword:
    1. Depending on the actual Google search queries
    2. Suited to specific pages of your website, share with your ad and research
    3. New to your Adwords account (which generally excludes the keywords corresponding to those already associated with your account)

Keywords can be used for many purposes: site title, description tag, body text, important tags (h1, h2, etc ...) and not only in the tag "keywords" that serves only to very few engines and is primarily used by the directories. Google has introduced a free service that can allow you to target more precisely, either according to your site or relative to competition. So use the Keyword Tool to get new ideas keyword. Select an option below to enter a few words or sentences for the description. You can also enter the URL of your site. I hope that this information is enough for your knowledge.